Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Belakor said:
I haven't looked at or made any TF2 pep files but I did build a model of the StickyBomb launcher not long ago and I think, if you can, you'd probably have an easier time building most of it (and probably other weapons) with different diameter pipes for the barrel and such.

It'd be a bit of a marathon to try and build some of those pieces with pep :unsure Having said that someone here probably has some files somewhere...

The Main reason why I wanted to do pep files for it was mainly for the handles, grips and extensions, but thanks for the tips for using pipes!

Last edited by a moderator:
A_Guardian said:
OOOOH!!!

I heard fix, ill see if i cant help.

lol, I asked Brothers Darkness to help unfold and when he couldn't, he suggested that I PM you, that's cool thanks

CrunchbiteNuva said:
lol, I asked Brothers Darkness to help unfold and when he couldn't, he suggested that I PM you, that's cool thanks

Awesome.

Ill see what i can do.

And did you mean for the helmet to be through a floor?

If so, Why??

Ive managed to remove the floor, and it looks pretty good in pep, still more work to be done thought. Got a couple of open edges right now, but they will be fixed.

Looky.gif

A_Guardian said:
Ive managed to remove the floor, and it looks pretty good in pep, still more work to be done thought. Got a couple of open edges right now, but they will be fixed.

Looky.gif

finally! my request.

kolinrulz said:
finally! my request.

No prob.

I am having little trouble with open edges though, so it might take a little while to have the model finished.

im also working on a Kingdom Hearts keyblade.

A_Guardian I have a Keyblade in my Pepakura Collection that if you would like to use that or if you would like to have the original 3D file I can send it to you.

I am running low on options, can anyone help find TF2 weapons? Or could anyone tell me how I can get the files from TF2 and then convert them to open with Pep? Or is that possible?

S-Braynt said:
I am running low on options, can anyone help find TF2 weapons? Or could anyone tell me how I can get the files from TF2 and then convert them to open with Pep? Or is that possible?

It might take me a little bit but I'll look into some of the TF2 weapons for you.

Nintendude said:
It might take me a little bit but I'll look into some of the TF2 weapons for you.

Thank you thank you thank you. If you need it, I have reference shots posted on the page before this :)

A_Guardian said:

Looky.gif

I exported through google earth so...yea. It just appeared as another object. And also, first bionicle probably to be pepped^^

Nintendude said:
A_Guardian I have a Keyblade in my Pepakura Collection that if you would like to use that or if you would like to have the original 3D file I can send it to you.

Uhh, sure.

I have one, but it has some open edges i cant quite figure out yet.

Is it unfolded or no?

CrunchbiteNuva said:
I exported through google earth so...yea. It just appeared as another object. And also, first bionicle probably to be pepped^^

If so i really hope it sets the bar high.

Dont want people looing back and saying " you remember that stupid bionicle mask." "yea it was stupid." "really i thought i just said that." " well yea, i was agreeing with you." "well maybe you could be a little more creative with your responses" "well maybe you could stop being so stupid."

" you wanna start something??" "maybe i do." *punch* *punch* *kick* Maul* *shoot with a nerf gun* *hit with squeaky hammer* *FALCONNN PUNCH!!!!*

We're blasting off again!!! *glint*

I made a bionicle mask a couple years ago for a costume out of clay and molded it but it took a lot of clay but i think using pepakura would be easier

A_Guardian said:
If so i really hope it sets the bar high.

Dont want people looing back and saying " you remember that stupid bionicle mask." "yea it was stupid." "really i thought i just said that." " well yea, i was agreeing with you." "well maybe you could be a little more creative with your responses" "well maybe you could stop being so stupid."

" you wanna start something??" "maybe i do." *punch* *punch* *kick* Maul* *shoot with a nerf gun* *hit with squeaky hammer* *FALCONNN PUNCH!!!!*

We're blasting off again!!! *glint*

Sorry, but LOL

A_Guardian said:
Uhh, sure.

I have one, but it has some open edges i cant quite figure out yet.

Is it unfolded or no?

The one if you look in the weapons category of my topic Nintendudes Pepakura Collection you will find it there, and yes it is unfolded there are only two open edges on it I think which where they are should'nt pose a problem, I have a few other models from KH, not many but a few on my PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back