Phoenix Team Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can do it Rox! What you have done so far on it is looking good! :D

Got some progress today on my Forearm (doing forearm before the bicep because its more boxy, less complicated). Should be done tomorrow before I go to work. :D

And I started watching lost. xD It's pretty interesting without commercials.

i've decided on romeo's armor with a recon helmet? approved? i'd like to start immediately with the pep if it really is going to take a long time, maybe i can come over the first few times for pointers and then work from home alot.

Phoeni that sounds cool. Roxy I hope your chest is working out. Let me know if you need any help. I am going to be free thrusday and friday. I have been busy with work but I finally got a chance to work on my chest plate again. I'll update my progress thread later tonight. Can't wait to see your progress Rick! You too Aether!

Oh I love that thing! I played around with it a lot before i decided on the Mark IV. As for colors, I think we're all pretty much doing our own thing. Although, it'll be a long while before we actually get to painting anything.

One quick note, like I said to Aether, try to keep from double-posting. It's not a liked thing on 405th. There's an "Advanced Edit" where you can go back and add stuff or correct mistakes if you forgot something. ^^

I think you do. I texted you today, so if you didn't before, you should have it now.

Okay so I'm not as quick as I'd like to believe. The scissors are much faster using the X-acto knife only when necessary but it's not too great of an improvement. I got most of my forearm done but I'll need another few dedicated hours to finish it, which I probably won't be able to get until next week. Sigh. I'll send Rox my progress pictures so she can post them in the video.

On that note, NEW MEMBERS: We need to do an interview-like video for your introduction. Roxy always forgets (but so do the rest of us...its her camera though :p) That is, IF you are absolutely sure you about joining us. You're all pretty cool people. :] Just mention it to Rox next time you see her because the videos aren't the first things that pop into any of our heads. That means from Rusty, Jesus, Greg, John (I think?), we need to get those taken care of.

Still looking to bolster the ranks of our marines and maybe another ODST or two. Check the meet-up thread on details for the next one if you are interested. As I've said in the past talk to me, since Rox is a girl she seems to be the popular contact so just go with that I guess. Dx

Woo!

My phone is broken so I am much harder to get ahold of, I can't even get emails as efficiently. Thursday sounds good roxy. I should be able to make it.

I'd be happy to help. What time are we aiming for? With no ability to communicate I just realized how hard event coordination is.

And btw, cortana helmet?

Lol I know what you mean Rosh, I was without a phone for like 3 weeks. Its a pain. Oh and CrimsonValkyrie made a sexy Recon. Just for fun I guess, or are you planing on making a full armor suit now too?

ive always wanted to make a recon helmet, one of the best looking models. unfortunately, i have no less than 4 pep helmets in my house right now in various stages of completion or destruction.

Feel free to come over anytime after 3:30pm. (I'm home from school then).

Yeah, Crimson, are you just doing it for kicks and giggles or what? XD

I'm working next week (one day on my week off, Thursday). I might make it down for the weekend to get my external hard drive (assuming it turns up beforehand) but I can't do it during the week. I'll have my stupid forearm done by then. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back