Phoenix Team Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get a "Mixed" purple if you can. Somehow mixed always looks more natural than flat. Like my lightning wig. It was Mixed Pink.

Get a "Mixed" purple if you can. Somehow mixed always looks more natural than flat. Like my lightning wig. It was Mixed Pink.

Yep. And i've decided to do a body suit, too. Saves me time. I don't think I could complete the intended design on time otherwise. :$

Good idea Taylor! :]

Thanks Jesus and Roxy! Glad you like it. :] Gonna work on getting the next forearm up after I get this one augmented how I need. And I need to increase the fold on my first shoulder so it will fit better, but that's quick. Just adding a support onto it.

I'm gonna start playing halo more often getting ready for the Reach Release. Zach has it pre-ordered. I'm stoked to play that campaign!

So, it's been three weeks since I last was able to post... I apologize, life happened. But I did finish pepping my test Mark 4 and realized I got the backplate dimensions perfect, but the chest is too darn big. I'll have to toy with that tomorrow at the LAN party. If you're coming, I'll see ya there!

So, it's been three weeks since I last was able to post... I apologize, life happened. But I did finish pepping my test Mark 4 and realized I got the backplate dimensions perfect, but the chest is too darn big. I'll have to toy with that tomorrow at the LAN party. If you're coming, I'll see ya there!

PICTURES! DO EET! D:< Oh... And enjoy the party! :)

New video up. Build Weeks 12-14:

There will also be another video with coverage of the Release. I may have that up by tomorrow. >.>

Last edited by a moderator:
New video up. Build Weeks 12-14:

There will also be another video with coverage of the Release. I may have that up by tomorrow. >.>

Thats FANTABULOUS! D:< I can't wait to actually HAVE progress! xD

Last edited by a moderator:
canadian_2006

Hey Roxy I was at work today and they were throwing this Halo Reach display out so I took It home. I would like to give it to you or anyone on our team that wants it. Let me now cause if not it is to big to keep in my room so i cant keep it.

http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h94/canadian_2006/?action=view&current=DSC01120.jpg

So, apologies for the lack of posts/progress. I've been so enveloped in reach. I actually had a dream that I was jacking other people's cars and running around the city with a gun I've been playing so much. >< I think I'm gonna stop for a few days.

But my gamertag is THE RIIIIIIIICK. That's eight i's if you were wondering. Haha. I have NO friend's list. ^^;;

Starting on my bicep piece today. Woo!

LOL. You actually dreamed that? XD I still love the time Kirrou let me borrow his Xbox and I played ODST for a week. I dreamed about firefight... >.>;;

Oh, so that's why it didn't work. o_O I didn't search in all caps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back