Pictures to Bungie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varsity

Im in the process of making 7 pictures for Bungie. I already have 5 and i need two more, I am making one picture that reflects a halo game. I have one from reach, 3, and ODST. this is the part where you come in i need one for halo 2 and halo 1. I could use some inspirational poses 405th, this will be going to bungie. Have a look of what ive got so far.

Edit: i took the one out for wars because, its not made by bungie. Im done :)
Maw

th_1308036275.jpg

After im through with Truth

th_Iphonephotos012.jpg

Dont make a girl a promise if you know you cant keep it

th_Iphonephotos011.jpg

"Not yet"

th_1307845614.png

Rookie

th_1307949616.jpg

Megszakad a szivem
th_Iphonephotos199.jpg

Hugs
th_1308161988.jpg

My album- http://s1027.photobucket.com/albums/y335/gotarmour/

Halo 2 earth was invaded so maybe something with Marines standing against the covenant? As for Halo 1 something emphasizing a halo ring in my opinion would be a good reference to it.

Really digging the rookie pic to, great job so far.

thanks for the feedback i was thinking about unsing a halo ring for the halo 1 pic. Also im gonna redo the reach one because i feel it doesnt have a meaning, it will be changed to N6 holding jorges dog tags.

woah! love the odst one. hell as soon as i got my helmet done ill give you a pose for CE. how about the chief jumping away from the covie bomb in the first level of halo 2 for your H2 one. what program are you using for your pics?

woah! love the odst one. hell as soon as i got my helmet done ill give you a pose for CE. how about the chief jumping away from the covie bomb in the first level of halo 2 for your H2 one. what program are you using for your pics?

thanks! im using an app on my iphone called inspire its three dollars.

Halo 1 needs to be somthing that reflects the pure awe inspiring enviroments that you encounter and the feel of nostalgia you get when you play it. Maybe a view out into the landscape of Halo and a fourunner structure shooting a beam of light into the sky with chief looking at it . you could also just do a pic of installation 04 in space .

For Halo 2 - I do agree with polo . The humans in the streets of New mombasa facing off against the covie with the prophet of regrets cruiser in the background .

The pictures look great man. I have a suggestion though. Im not sure which game you would want it for but i think you need to have the flood in there somewhere. Possibly for halo 2 since you run into them quite a bit. :-D

advertise much?

What do you mean? If your saying that Real Estate link is part of my post I didn't put it up or edit that into my posting.

Edit: Woops haha thought you were referencing my post, just re read the follow ups and the advert person copied part of my post.

holy foxtrot! your using an iphone app? those are great for an iphone app! now imagine if you did them with a computer and /or penicil and paper! that is epic man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back