Picutures Of My Finished Mark Vi Suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

homerguy

Not that great of a suit but I had to rush it to get it done for halloween. As you can see I don't have any handplates or boots, but it served its purpose.

homerguy said:
Not that great of a suit but I had to rush it to get it done for halloween. As you can see I don't have any handplates or boots, but it served its purpose.

What, are you kidding me, thats AWSOME!! Great work! How did people react when you were walking around in that?

GREAT WORK!

CHEERS!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great. Maybe by next Halloween, I'll have one too! I agree with Battle Rifle, the cod piece is a little big but the overall look is great!

Thanks! Yea, people were stopping and staring at me when I was walking through wal-mart with it on. The cod piece is huge because I sized it wrong and didn't have enough time to make a new one.

Good job for a short time. Now you can work on smoothing it, rebuilding the cod, and finishing the boots and handplates. Glad you had it for Halo-ween.

homerguy said:
Thanks! Yea, people were stopping and staring at me when I was walking through wal-mart with it on. The cod piece is huge because I sized it wrong and didn't have enough time to make a new one.
lol nice suit.
I guess Spartans + Walmart has officially become a 405th cliche. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
You went thru walmart too? HA! Like Enrisan said, Spartans + Walmart has officially become a 405th cliche. I had the same reactions when I was in walmart, looking at me and taking photos. :p

Armor does look good! I would do little more sanding. And this is minor, but some strapping on the shoulder pieces to hold it up will help out a lot. Or you can use some elbow pads to help brace them up. Just my 2 cents, but overall, great job! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back