Playing some Halo 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter Spase

I am taking a break from my Helmets for a night and getting on XBL to play some games... send me friend request, come play...

XBL GT: Spase

Don't have 360 or Halo 3, but I ussually play over at my friends house...his gamertag is Delta BITR. If you play a game with him and you see someone with him (Delta BITR(1)) then thats most likely me.

Just you guys wait til I create mine, female pownage is yet to be seen BY ME!!! hehe see ya in front of my crosshairs people ta ta.

UNSC Certified said:
Just you guys wait til I create mine, female pownage is yet to be seen BY ME!!! hehe see ya in front of my crosshairs people ta ta.

Bring it! :p

GT - 'MagnumZr0'
---> (XxxxxxXx#)

Last edited by a moderator:
Spartanspork said:
you still on? if so would you want to play co-op floodgate-the covenenant on herioc? or just Matchmaking.

if ur trying to beat heroic for the achievment u can just beat legendary and it count for normal and heroic too XBL GT-DWlGHT SCHRUT3 the i in dwight is lower case L im up too pwn or help out with skull terminals basically anything so yea add me

I sign on once in a while. But I'm not a pro and I'm really getting tired of playing and having the other team tell me about how much we sucked when we lose. So if you want to play and actually be nice, have fun, and help me improve my skill add me. I'm a Gunnery Sergeant, Grade 1 with 52 EXP and highest skill of 8. I'm not horrible I just have other things to do besides play Halo all day.

XBOX Live: Evil Femle

I have had someone add me from the forum before. We played one custom game and he quit to join the other team and betray every one when we were losing. Then he joined back to laugh and say we were winning. That's not cool. If you play like that don't even bother.

thisismadness2 said:
if ur trying to beat heroic for the achievment u can just beat legendary and it count for normal and heroic too XBL GT-DWlGHT SCHRUT3 the i in dwight is lower case L im up too pwn or help out with skull terminals basically anything so yea add me
Lol, love your GT. d oyou watch The Office? anyway, my GT is Spartanspork incase any of you are online. i'm usually on on the weekends.

Spartanspork said:
Lol, love your GT. d oyou watch The Office? anyway, my GT is Spartanspork incase any of you are online. i'm usually on on the weekends.

the office is my favorite show man I'm like obsessed (i'm usually on, on the weekends) thats what she said!!!

Unfortunately I am being a "grown up" Engineer, I work days... graduating college put such a damper on my lifestyle...

But I will be on tonight, probably around 9:00 PM CST, either breaking 40 in Lone Wolves, getting in some social EXP, or just custom games with some friends...

You should all add me... most of current friends don't play many custom game types, and I am trying to expand my H3 friend list to be able to play more customs... MLG settings, and tourney rules, a few other random game types thrown in for fun.

Plus with the FFA tourney coming up in December, we will need practice playing those game types..

Spase said:
Unfortunately I am being a "grown up" Engineer, I work days... graduating college put such a damper on my lifestyle...

But I will be on tonight, probably around 9:00 PM CST, either breaking 40 in Lone Wolves, getting in some social EXP, or just custom games with some friends...

You should all add me... most of current friends don't play many custom game types, and I am trying to expand my H3 friend list to be able to play more customs... MLG settings, and tourney rules, a few other random game types thrown in for fun.

Plus with the FFA tourney coming up in December, we will need practice playing those game types..
oooh custom games ehh? my clan (RCG, we made the 2nd reincarnation of the Team Carnage playlist in halo 2) makes custom games. not MLG style, but we do lots of other things, we like to explore the entire game and try to not be limited by certain rules (which is why we were outraged when we found out forge's limited capabilities and the gaps in all the game settings)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back