playing

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, do you really have to put all those emoticons there? Second, I remember hearing the name Halo and thinking "What a girlish name, that game must suck." Then when I went to a friend's house, I played it and realized that "Halo" stood for the best game I've ever played.

I was gonna go to blockbuster, so my older brother told me I should rent Halo: CE so I did, and I loved the game ever since. I never knew about it before my bro told me to get it though.

I got my first X Box as a wedding present in 2004. I picked up Halo first thing because I heard it was the best game for the system.

I heard right.

I don't really remember how I first heard about it. Maybe I just caught little snippets of it at school, then my older brother bought it at Newberry Comics, it was the first game we got (other than the Jet Set Radio Future/Sega GT 2002 hybrid disk it came with). I've been hooked ever since.

playing halo

At first (never played) I thought it was it wasn't a cool game, but when I tried playing for the first time it was the best game I have ever played.....EVER!

well i was trying to decide to buy a ps2 or and xbox so i went my friends house and pwned him in halo: CE so i decided to buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back