Please sign the gamer petition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I signed, what makes it bad is all the people that say violent games make violent people, games like L4D, Halo, GTA, games like that, no it's not the games, it was a choice made by a person to act out and bring attention to themselves and cause harm to others in the process not because of a game.

I signed it. I think that violent video games when used by normal people reduce violent tendencies because it lets you beat the crap out of someone without hurting someone. When used by people that are already violent it can give them ideas. but the actual blood and gore is harmless except to the characters bleeding and covered in gore.

I know it sounds crazy... Hear me out.... Has anyone seen the film Halloween? Little Michael Meyers *SWORE* on it that he did NOT get a knife, kill his mom's boyfriend(which wasn't in the original) Kill his sisters boyfriend, OR kill his sister, that he found the bodies and took his little baby brother to safety. That's how people like this honestly feel. They can get so enfuriated that they don't know what they're doing, like the idiot who binge drinks and blacks out. So, while I don't want to sign anything, I will agree that it's not what video games do to normal people, it's what experiences do to un normal people.

I signed. If they take away violent games, what will I do? Oh thats right. Live on. Violence is going to exist regardless of them taking off the games. Who knows, there might be violence if this goes through.... Lol.

I know it sounds crazy... Hear me out.... Has anyone seen the film Halloween? Little Michael Meyers *SWORE* on it that he did NOT get a knife, kill his mom's boyfriend(which wasn't in the original) Kill his sisters boyfriend, OR kill his sister, that he found the bodies and took his little baby brother to safety. That's how people like this honestly feel. They can get so enfuriated that they don't know what they're doing, like the idiot who binge drinks and blacks out. So, while I don't want to sign anything, I will agree that it's not what video games do to normal people, it's what experiences do to un normal people.

Not to burst your bubble, but that's not how Halloween went down :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back