Pooper's New Odst Suit

Status
Not open for further replies.
pooper said:
How's it going everyone? Sorry for not having any updates... just been busy with life is all. But hopefully soon, I'll have something to show ya... as a lot of you already know, I'm just sitting back and waiting on Sean's suit to come. The man is working hard to get done with orders and tutorials to make things easier for those who ordered one... I'm not in a big rush to get this done and I'm very patient. Sean's work is always worth it. So, I'm waiting on the suit.

[...]

Lol Thanks Elvis! And it's too late, I'm working my butt off. :p

[...]

BOLD # 1: Excuse me? No updates? Pfft... "been busy with life is all", huh? Well, that's certainly no excuse. Don't you know real-life matters are only secondary to this? You've got to get your priorities straight, buddy. So get back to work! :p

BOLD # 2: Uh-oh... don't turn into a workaholic or anything. Nobody likes a workaholic :lol

What with it being colder weather for a while longer, I take it you won't really be able to do anything more armour-related until things warm up and allow you to work outdoors, huh? Same here; I can only do any of my own prop work when I can work in the garage (better ventilated with the door open, lol).

Do you think you may be able to finish up the kit Sean's sending you in the meantime? :unsure

In either case, I hope we get to see some more of your awesome WiP's soon enough :cool

Last edited by a moderator:
SPARTAN II said:
BOLD # 1: Excuse me? No updates? Pfft... "been busy with life is all", huh? Well, that's certainly no excuse. Don't you know real-life matters are only secondary to this? You've got to get your priorities straight, buddy. So get back to work! :p

BOLD # 2: Uh-oh... don't turn into a workaholic or anything. Nobody likes a workaholic :lol

What with it being colder weather for a while longer, I take it you won't really be able to do anything more armour-related until things warm up and allow you to work outdoors, huh? Same here; I can only do any of my own prop work when I can work in the garage (better ventilated with the door open, lol).

Do you think you may be able to finish up the kit Sean's sending you in the meantime? :unsure

In either case, I hope we get to see some more of your awesome WiP's soon enough :cool

BOLD 1: Yeah, with it being cold and all outside, fiberglassing has come to a sudden stop. But it gives me time to pep a fun little project I'm working on. :)

BOLD 2: That's what I'm planning on doing, but Sean's super busy, so I'm still waiting on the suit kit. I'm patient, so when it arrives, I'll let you all know and I'll get cranking on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back