Possible Halo 4 enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varsity

Possible new enemy. This is multiple screen caps puto into one image. Its from the Halo 4 concept art trailer.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-gXeCtItiq.../ZoEkQqj2-qc/s1600/halo-4-alien-composite.jpg

"Leaked" Image below, give your opinion on this.

halo4leak.jpg

whats your opinion on this?

Looks fake to me, To mutch diffrent rocks going on in there, looks like it's composed. First you have the ground close to the gun, then the left mountain and the right mountain. The texture doesn't seem to match what so ever in contrast or style.
Also it looks like the left mountain just is badly photoshopped on the middle one. The transition is horrible.

And why would 343 place a halo 4 logo on your screen when you play it?

... But thats just me.

Bungie is no longer at all affiliated with the development of Halo games. That is 343 Industries business now...

Regardless, this is probably a late Alpha or even early Beta build of the game if it is in fact legitimate. The Halo 4 emblem is just there for the time being... Same deal with the graphics of the game. If this is indeed real, we will be looking at FAR superior graphics when the game reaches its completed stage, no matter how impressive they may seem right now...

But, that's just my 2-cents...

Stay frosty,

Jake
Xtreme TACTICS 101

^^ lol and I say uh I say uh shut down son!

Looks really amazing, but I kinda agree with rundown, we'll have to wait and see. Nice find though!

i think it looks really cool, but i can't tell anything wrong with it because i am not a 3d modeler like Rundown is so to me it looks amazing =D but ii think the DMR/BR looks pretty weird looking

I can't say for sure if this is real or not.

If real: Kudos to 343i, it looks awesome!

If fake: Kudos to whomever was able to photoshop this picture, it looks good. :p

I bet it's a fake. In all four halo's none of thier weapons had a standard Picatinny rail, so why would they begin now. I may eat my words later, but I don't think they'll change thier habits.

The area lite by the light beams seems to be highly saturated by the blue glow, it could account from some of the awkward changes in the mountains around that area. I can see it really isnt flowing that well to the left, like rundown mentioned but the heavy saturation of color and poor visual quality might account for this but its still up in the air.

What it looks like to me is a rendering issue because we see a green area inside the blue zone, something i would expect from an early version of an unfinished game, not a photo-shopper with even a little talent.

All the objects and ground/landscapes are picking up a slight blue hue or reflection from the white beams emitting the blue glow. Again it can be faked very easily, but they did a decent job on it and in some of the fakes i see it isn't nearly as smooth.

If i didn't know any better i would say it looks like the image is being played on a 3D mode but because its a photo of a screen its impossible to tell for sure.

I can see a protecting film laid on the screen in the top left corner so we can be sure its a real photo of some TV screen. Or if its photoshopped than the guy was smart enough to add that for the very few who would see it and care, either that or he took a picture of his computer monitor.

The halo 4 logo is beyond easy to replicate and can be found on the net. If I didn't see it there i wouldn't even know if it was supposed to be Halo, and is something a faker would put on immediately. whether or not 343 would place it there is unkown and it can't do anything to prove the picture.

The weapon feels like something from CoD, but the ammo counter is distinctly a Halo style piece. i just can't be sure without more info.

I feel it might be legit for a photo, but it may not be Halo itself. Someone could easily put the logo there and change the ammo counter color, or take a picture of Skyrim, add blue lighting and white beams and put a rifle there and say "OMG ITS HALO 4!!!"

Best way to find out is to find out where that gun came from, that will give use the proof to be sure what it is we are looking at.

Not that a Dev won't lie when confronted with leaked media, but for what it's worth here's what Frankie had to say about the image over on GAF:

Frankie said:
Palace of lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back