Varsity

This was not found by me

The "J" is the tower and wall

The "U" is the two center rocks

The "N" is the arch

scaled.php

Do you think this is an easter egg?

Lolz because its a great sniping map.

(even though Jun was a horrible shot), and one time he played he only killed two grunts, and he shot me in the head twice, because he was firing the wrong direction. After Jun betrayed me twice I pushed him off a cliff a few times.

I personally don't think this is an easter egg, not apparent enough for me to believe anyways. I mean, I see it, bur I think the easter eggs in halo are more grunts in disco room apparent

2 things
1 this is probably both a coinsidence and a bit of an easter egg
2 what is the cave of a thousand faces? and if you tell me, plz not in youtube form.

The cave of a thousand faces is a cave found in the halo 3 mission arrival. to get to it you have to wall jump out of the map. once youre outside the map and walk a while you see a cave and if you jump into it you see all kinds of things on the walls of the cave. I might not be the best describer but you can see it on youtube. Me, having done this have seen only "7" and the face of a dog.

I personally don't think this is an easter egg, not apparent enough for me to believe anyways. I mean, I see it, bur I think the easter eggs in halo are more grunts in disco room apparent

This.

Also, it never ceases to amaze me the wild theories and speculation Halo fans manage to invent purely out of their overactive imaginations.

I mean, just the other days I saw some kid have a theory about finding that mystery "BOB/GRD" helmet involved the last words spoken by each Noble Team member before they died.

Or another that involved jumping through the 7 (*gasp!* Seven!?! IT MUST MEAN SOMETHING!1!) holes in the map Countdown....

I mean...really?!?

How do they come up with this s***?

the jumping through the holes in countdown theory was made because on bungies site a picture showed a bungie employee going through one of the holes on countdown. this was posted on bungie day, by bungie. And some of you might know that the BOB helmet was spotted on bungie day. so that is where that theory came from.

I really don't see that as an easter egg of sorts. I would call it more of a creative perspective. I bet if you look hard enough in other places, your brain could make you see more things that are not intentional. :p

Or another that involved jumping through the 7 (*gasp!* Seven!?! IT MUST MEAN SOMETHING!1!) holes in the map Countdown....
That's just because Bungie does everything in 7's - it goes all the way back to Marathon. Sort of like hidden Mickey at Disney World. They don't mean anything, they're just there :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back