Project Cloverfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
SpArtan-270 said:
That thing looks like sin, some really big monster thing, from final fantasy X.
Lol, that's what I thought. I was like "RUN TIDUS, RUUUUUUNNNN!!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam said:
it's the leviathan from the bible. sea creature.

So, do you think this movie maybe biblical in nature, or are you just kidding around Adam?

Xavier said:
that picture is a fake everyone BTW.

says you, how do you know? maybe its one persons drawing who is working on the movie, you never know.... all the other pictures all look like that picture

1. Book of Job 3:8 "May those who curse days curse that day, those who are ready to rouse Leviathan "; NIV
2. Book of Job 41:1-34: "Canst thou draw out leviathan with an hook? or his tongue with a cord which thou lettest down?...He beholdeth all high things: he is a king over all the children of pride." KJV (quoted 1 and 34 only)
3. Psalms 74:14: "Thou brakest the heads of leviathan in pieces, and gavest him to be meat to the people inhabiting the wilderness." KJV
4. Psalms 104:24,25: "O LORD, how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches. So is this great and wide sea, wherein are things creeping innumerable, both small and great beasts." KJV;
5. Isaiah 27:1: "In that day the Lord with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that is in the sea." KJV

Adam said:
1. Book of Job 3:8 "May those who curse days curse that day, those who are ready to rouse Leviathan "; NIV
2. Book of Job 41:1-34: "Canst thou draw out leviathan with an hook? or his tongue with a cord which thou lettest down?...He beholdeth all high things: he is a king over all the children of pride." KJV (quoted 1 and 34 only)
3. Psalms 74:14: "Thou brakest the heads of leviathan in pieces, and gavest him to be meat to the people inhabiting the wilderness." KJV
4. Psalms 104:24,25: "O LORD, how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches. So is this great and wide sea, wherein are things creeping innumerable, both small and great beasts." KJV;
5. Isaiah 27:1: "In that day the Lord with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that is in the sea." KJV

This just made this movie a lot better for me if it's true. This truly hasn't been done before. Thanks for the imput Adam.

This movie is far from cheesy looking, in fact this could be one of the best films of the next year. (Besides 'Dark Knight')

-Magnum

Xavier said:
i just watched a commercials, it was a little extended... and right before the statue of liberty's head flies, i swear i heard someone say "its a lion, its huge"

"It's alive! It's HUGE!"

Yeah that would be very cool its its like a punishment from god ....

But unfortunately Its from some chemical or substance that these guys took from the monsters lair or w/e too make slurpo drinks ... thats what it says

Ok, I don't know who all has been keeping up with this, but another clue has surfaced about this movie.
I saw the TV spot the other night and noticed an additional scene at the end.
For those that may not have seen it...
Cloverfield TV Spot

At the end, they are yelling about a sickly looking woman with a "bite". Then, behind a sheet of plastic, you see a figure of a woman going crazy with two guys in Hazmat suits on either side of her trying to detain her.

This "Parasite" idea that some people have may not be far off, but it's not the whale thing.

For more stuff, do a search on YouTube for Jamie and Teddy.
It's a form of viral video advertising about the one character in the movie making these video messages for her boyfriend while he's away on a trip. The party you see in the movie is his going away party.

colmon_9 said:
it looks those hazmat or alien things are shanking the person
23Magnum said:
At the end, they are yelling about a sickly looking woman with a "bite". Then, behind a sheet of plastic, you see a figure of a woman going crazy with two guys in HAZMAT suits on either side of her trying to detain her.

not trying to judge your opinion , but i sriously dont think thats a hazmat suit , i so , the hulk is in it

dallis said:
not trying to judge your opinion , but i sriously dont think thats a hazmat suit , i so , the hulk is in it
Not really sure that that last part there is a sentence, but I guess will just have to wait and see.

Also, you can hear a guy saying, "Where are you taking her?", just before it happens.

The Kraken said:
I can't wait for this movie!! JJ Abrams is awesome haha.
Agreed!

colmon_9 said:
detaining=stabing or killing?

Ok maybe they're injecting something or sedating her ... im think its guys in HAZMAT suits .... although the one that stabs/injects her looks somewhat like a cat-like beast

Grunts Deserve Shields Too said:
Ok maybe they're injecting something or sedating her ... im think its guys in HAZMAT suits .... although the one that stabs/injects her looks somewhat like a cat-like beast

Detaining means to hold onto, or keep, something from going somewhere.

Grunt is probably right on that one... :) ...wait... o_O.
Cat beast?
What!?
I seriously hope you are just kidding around. :cautious:

It's a guy in a Hazmat suit, plain and simple, geez.
haz-mat-3.gif

-Magnum

PS - You don't need to capitalize hazmat, that was also my mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back