PROJECT: Hayabusa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I know it's been awhile, but here is an update! :D

Got one side of the hayabusa shoulders built. They are still not totally finished and I'm not too thrilled with how they look. :\ MAYBE once they get painted they will look better. :)

k9ifs8.jpg

2aabyft.jpg

k0mz4.jpg

Hey HaloGoddess, great to see you back in the swing of things!
I think the shoulders look great. Nice and clean.
I wouldn't worry too much, you're right, once you slap some paint on it will be a night and day difference! :)

Cereal!

Wow those shoulders look great, now your making me want to do mine over again because mine are made out of the traditional pep way so they are a bit heavy and like to pull down, hope to see more soon, Hayabusa is my favorite and they are rare suits to see around

Schweeeeet! I saw another Hyabusa build in fibreglass/bondo. But foam is more versatile. (more comfortable to wear) keep it up.

Grrrrr......

So I made the left thigh and scratch built part of it since I don't like the way certain parts were created on the model. Spent A LOT of time working on it to get it just right and after it was all put together, including the inner thigh part, turns out.........IT'S TOO BIG!!!! :( My thighs seem to NOT be something easy to measure for. I REALLY hate my thighs and I don't like to wear shorts because of them. XD

Back to the drawing board and it SUCKS that I just wasted all that foam and it didn't even fit. I only have 4 full foam pieces left. I'm hoping to get as much done with what I have left. I know I'm going to need to buy probably 2-3 more packs of foam to finish everything.

So far I have the belt finished along with both hayabusa shoulders and a shin. Still have A LOT more parts to build!!! D: At least I know that this should be done in time for the Halo 4 release. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back