Rabbit's build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, here's the second thigh that I've pepped.
Thighsize.jpg

Is this roughly the correct size? It almost seems enormous, but I do have long legs, so I don't know. As you can see, I'm bending my knee at 90° and the top of the thigh comes up to about 3" under my waist line.

The first one I made was laughably small, I could barely get my foot through the hole :D

Should I pep the space diaper first and compare it to that?

Thanks for any help!

Ok, here's the second thigh that I've pepped.
Thighsize.jpg

Is this roughly the correct size? It almost seems enormous, but I do have long legs, so I don't know. As you can see, I'm bending my knee at 90° and the top of the thigh comes up to about 3" under my waist line.

The first one I made was laughably small, I could barely get my foot through the hole :D

Should I pep the space diaper first and compare it to that?

Thanks for any help!

If thats ur belly i dont think its too big. more too small . But thats my opinion ... i guess that size fits perfectly for u

^^

looks about the right size to me, as long as you can move in it. I've been going from hip bone to just above knee, I ahve really long legs though

If thats ur belly i dont think its too big. more too small . But thats my opinion ... i guess that size fits perfectly for u

^^

Lol Pig....

Hey good job man! I wish my "tiny corners" turned out as well as yours. The 1-2 mm tabs that I had to glue on my MA5C were horrendous.

Good luck fellow Spartan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back