Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been fiddling with various photo editing styles, but I wanted an edit I could print out on a poster... so I made this
poster.jpg

ring-ring-ring ring-ring-ring
*sideways glance, unknown number

Hello?
[inaudible murmurs]
WHAT!?!? MY EXTENDED CAR WARRANTY IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE?! NOOOOOOOOO
mjolnir mix intensifies

*sideways glance, unknown number

Hello?
[inaudible murmurs]
WHAT!?!? MY EXTENDED CAR WARRANTY IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE?! NOOOOOOOOO
mjolnir mix intensifies

This is only made more hilarious to me because I have gotten these calls for vehicles I no longer posses......:unsure:. Makes me wonder about the state of things to come.

The worst is getting these calls when I am on call for work and I have to answer my phone..

*Robot Voice* "We have been trying to reach you about your car warranty.. (Hang up)
I have a Pixel so I never actually have to answer these calls, my Google Assistant answers all of them for me and then tells me spam was blocked.

Wait.. what? That sounds awesome
Yup, it works pretty well actually. Google Assistant will answer calls from unknown numbers, if it's spam it tells them to bug off and if it's not it'll start ringing it for me to get involved. It can supposedly also call stores and such on my behalf, e.g. call a barbershop to setup an appointment for me, but I've not used that feature yet.

Yup, it works pretty well actually. Google Assistant will answer calls from unknown numbers, if it's spam it tells them to bug off and if it's not it'll start ringing it for me to get involved. It can supposedly also call stores and such on my behalf, e.g. call a barbershop to setup an appointment for me, but I've not used that feature yet.
Can I get that and ask for the next winning Lotto numbers? I'll suffer through all the spam calls just for that!

Can I get that and ask for the next winning Lotto numbers? I'll suffer through all the spam calls just for that!
Lemme see...
Hey Google, what are the next winning Lotto numbers?
Hello Master Ranger. You have insufficient clearance to that information.
I don't care if I have the clearance or not. Override.
Acknowledged. The next winning lotto numbers are: 117, 343, 063, 052, and 087
Thank you.

Dirtdives guess that's that.

Alrighty, discord already knows what I've been working on, but figured I'd update my thread.
Been working with a lot of magnets (60x 95lb magnets), and I've got it setup now where I can magnetically mount a magnum I've been working on as well as a re-entry pack. I'll be doing a magnet mounted DMR as well in the near future. Making the magnum was tough because I decided to freehand it, whereas everything I've done in the past has had templates. I think it turned out :)

1598206406420.png
1598206421225.png

1598206340893.png
1598206355615.png
1598206727555.png

1598206457841.png
1598206471678.png

1598206491819.png
1598206511379.png

Alrighty, discord already knows what I've been working on, but figured I'd update my thread.
Been working with a lot of magnets (60x 95lb magnets), and I've got it setup now where I can magnetically mount a magnum I've been working on as well as a re-entry pack. I'll be doing a magnet mounted DMR as well in the near future. Making the magnum was tough because I decided to freehand it, whereas everything I've done in the past has had templates. I think it turned out :)

View attachment 295132View attachment 295133
View attachment 295130View attachment 295131View attachment 295138

View attachment 295134View attachment 295135
View attachment 295136View attachment 295137
dude i really like the magnet set up where did you get them from? and i love the pack is that in the armory or did you make it your self? either way this is flipping awesome

Impressive as alway RandomRanger !
Thanks!

dude i really like the magnet set up where did you get them from? and i love the pack is that in the armory or did you make it your self? either way this is flipping awesome
Thanks :D. I made up my own magnet mounting design, but these are the magnets I used: Neodymium Cup Magnets, Strongest Round Base Magnets, Hold up to 95 Pounds - 12pack: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

I might make a doc/vid tut on mag mounting since I think it's working well. Yeah, that's the armory's file though I made some unfold changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back