Raziel1981's 3D Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Raz, the Anubis guy who was requesting the Sgt Forge armor has some killer ref. pics in my thread, go check em out, and let him know if you could help him any :D.

Hey Raz, this is some pretty awesome work.

As it currently stands, there are no Mass Effect 2 helmet files out there. I was wondering if you'd be willing to take on that project? Provided I'd give you reference pictures and whatnot?

If you're interested, let me know.

- The Fifth

First Off: I would like to say that is some awesome work you have there raziel!!!!!! Then Second I would like a request more or less, it's a very simple request could take about 10 minutes in 3ds max but I tried to do it and failed horribly. In the picture are 2(two) circled parts and I was wondering if you could make 3d models out of those? The rest of my costume is completish just need to fiberglass and paint but I can not create those 2 pieces out of mold or anything, it's so frustrating. You don't have to do but it's just a simple request that shouldn't take long. Anyways you are one amazing person and your work is incredible! Keep up the good work.[attachment=15237:Haseocopy.png]

EDIT: If you would like to take up the task, I kind of need it done by the 11th as I am going to the convention on the 12th(Anime Milwaukee).

Hey, RAZ! I finished up Jun, well kinda, I never like pepping visors, so if I feel I need it I've got it ready, I might not be doing the attachment, because I like him how he is now, but as per always, pics or it didn't happen:

Nice front angle with the 405th reppin on the top

P030810006.jpg

The backside

P030810005.jpg

Obligatory side view

P030810004.jpg

Good old fashion Money shot

P030810003.jpg

Brothers Darkness said:
Hey, RAZ! I finished up Jun, well kinda, I never like pepping visors, so if I feel I need it I've got it ready, I might not be doing the attachment, because I like him how he is now, but as per always, pics or it didn't happen:

Nice front angle with the 405th reppin on the top

P030810006.jpg

The backside

P030810005.jpg

Obligatory side view

P030810004.jpg

Good old fashion Money shot

P030810003.jpg

Nice.

Pictures and apartment, house, condo.

Whatever you live in.

Hopefully mine will turn out as well. And i mean the helmet, not your domicile.

Well, i want a domicile that looks good. but thats not the topic right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
A_Guardian said:
Nice.

Pictures and apartment, house, condo.

Whatever you live in.

Hopefully mine will turn out as well. And i mean the helmet, not you domicile.

Well, i want a domicile that looks good.

Townhouse FTW!

Use my unfold, for sure, it's a breeze. :D It doesn't come with the fancy attachment, but it's nice anyways, and by the way you pep, very little bondo will be needed.

Brothers Darkness said:
Townhouse FTW!

Use my unfold, for sure, it's a breeze. :D It doesn't come with the fancy attachment, but it's nice anyways, and by the way you pep, very little bondo will be needed.

Yea, I lika-da-smooth. :lol

And i still need to get primer and bondo. :(

wow very nice pepping... the helm is great :D are you planning finishing it all the way? :rolleyes

i think i might try to do a jun helm after what ive seen.. :cool

raziel1981 said:
wow very nice pepping... the helm is great :D are you planning finishing it all the way? :rolleyes

i think i might try to do a jun helm after what ive seen.. :cool

Yeah I got alot of bondo and resin, so I'm gonna do atleast one layer or 2 of rondo on the inside and 2 coats of resin outside and sand down the imperfections, because there aren't many :D

On a scale of 1 to awesome, this thing was tremendous to make. By far one of the best peps I've done.

We need a crew of snipers XD

Brothers Darkness said:
Yeah I got alot of bondo and resin, so I'm gonna do atleast one layer or 2 of rondo on the inside and 2 coats of resin outside and sand down the imperfections, because there aren't many :D

On a scale of 1 to awesome, this thing was tremendous to make. By far one of the best peps I've done.

We need a crew of snipers XD

I was thinking of doing rondo, do you have any tips?

Also do you need to resin first? I cant remember.

And it would be awesome if we could get together as a sniper corp, but i dont think anyone that lives close to me, you or raziel are doing snipers. :(

I follow Ben Streeper's thing, resin the outside to stiffen it, then rondo the inside, just watch his videos in his thread :D

yeah, we're all spaced out lol

wow, best pep you've done :D well i think your just being biased because you unfold it joke..hahaha but other than that great work on the unfold and great job pepping it.. i wish i had the same enthusiasm as you have on pepping...lols. the shoulder pieces that i requested you to re-unfold, im not done yet... and i think the scales went wrong.. its so small...lols.

raziel1981 said:
wow, best pep you've done :D well i think your just being biased because you unfold it joke..hahaha but other than that great work on the unfold and great job pepping it.. i wish i had the same enthusiasm as you have on pepping...lols. the shoulder pieces that i requested you to re-unfold, im not done yet... and i think the scales went wrong.. its so small...lols.

Well I've never been able to line up the numbers like this before. Ohnoes, that sucks about the size.

Brothers Darkness said:
I follow Ben Streeper's thing, resin the outside to stiffen it, then rondo the inside, just watch his videos in his thread :D

yeah, we're all spaced out lol

I have, but its been a little.

I spent hours googleing rondo a little while back cause i thought it was a seperate product by bondo. :D

i measured my tip of the shoulder up to my elbow and convert it to mm. so base on my conversion thats about 200mm? dont know if thats right... i then printed out, and to my surprise, its just 2 pages!! well i said i guess that's normal... and printed it and pep the top piece of the shoulder to finally found out that its just way too small for me... lols.

raziel1981 said:
i measured my tip of the shoulder up to my elbow and convert it to mm. so base on my conversion thats about 200mm? dont know if thats right... i then printed out, and to my surprise, its just 2 pages!! well i said i guess that's normal... and printed it and pep the top piece of the shoulder to finally found out that its just way too small for me... lols.

Ummm Yeah, that doesn't sound right lol. I'd try MrOreo's scaling thread thing. here :D

Brothers Darkness said:
Ummm Yeah, that doesn't sound right lol. I'd try MrOreo's scaling thread thing. here :D

Oooooooohhhhhh.....

I thought that we were still on the helmet.Im a little behind on this conversation.

Im gonna need to build the females i think.

My biceps are thin but long.

Also gonna need to build the females forearms.

Yay! Hehe.

Oh! I just did a test fit with the padding I'm gonna be using and the helm is a perfect fit! Like my Mark VI I made and scrapped because it was just a tester and got hardcore warped.

I'm gonna be combining the helm with my in progress mark v and be a "mark v recon scout"

Brothers Darkness said:
Yay! Hehe.

Oh! I just did a test fit with the padding I'm gonna be using and the helm is a perfect fit! Like my Mark VI I made and scrapped because it was just a tester and got hardcore warped.

I'm gonna be combining the helm with my in progress mark v and be a "mark v recon scout"

nice, i wanna see how it will turn out :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back