Raziel1981's 3D Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
@brothers darkness: DUDE! Thats awsome! the pep' is Realy nice and smooth. good job on that man!

@razel981: that looks like a very clean modle! Lookin good, keep it up. :cool

Wow! That Jun helmet is somethign else once you see it pepped... I'd consider that pretty HD. Keep the great stuff comin!

Boba Fett said:
Wow! That Jun helmet is somethign else once you see it pepped... I'd consider that pretty HD. Keep the great stuff comin!

That's what I was thinking as I was making it lol. I'm really happy with how it came out. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
RadioaciveMicrobe said:
Hey, Raziel, do you think you could whip up a Big Daddy Rosie Helmet? We're planning on a Rosie Lampshade. lol.

whip up some ref pics and i'll see what i can do.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a fan. Great thread guys. Jorge is going to be my first project and it's awesome to know that his armor is already on it's way. Fantastic job on the concept helm. Also thank you for splitting up the files, helm and attachment. Something tells me the scaling I've had in my head would have been messed up on the entire file (yes I'm reading the scaling methods :D ).

i'll leave this here.. :D hopefully someone could unfold this nice model i've made.

Guess what's this??! i'll give you a cookie.lol

viewports.jpg

pepakurashot.jpg

edit:

updated obj file here!

hey i know this thread is kinda old and such but, i noticed that someone asked you for a rosie pepakura helmet. if you have that or are making it please tell me because ive been searching everywhere for one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back