Raziel1981's 3D Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
im going to use this thread for my models so that its easier to find the links :D

list of pepakura models: Unfolded

Halo Reach

Jorge

Attachment

pepakurajorgeattachment-1.jpg

Unfold by:

A_Guardian

Jason02

Helmet

jorge-052-1.jpg

Unfold by:

Brandon McClain

Brothers Darkness A4

Brothers Darkness letter

Jun

Attachment

junattachmenticon.jpg

Unfold by:

Brothers Darkness

Helmet

jun-pepakura-1.jpg

Unfold by:

Brothers Darkness

Bioshock 2

Big Daddy

Helmet

bigdaddypepakura-1.jpg

Unfold by:

Brothers Darkness

Judge Dredd

Helmet

Unfold by Brothers Darkness:

judgedreddpepakura.jpg

V1

Modified by STEALTH & Unfold by Brothers Darkness

modifiedjudge_dredd.jpg

V2

Ironman Extremis

Helmet

Unfold by:

IronManXtremisicon.jpg

Brothers Darkness

Last edited by a moderator:
Kewl.... are you using a tutorial or just cruising through trying to figure out this that and the other? Lol... if you are using a tut what one... i am lookin at getting into 3d modelling... :D...

Looks Great BTW...

Cheers, Dave.

Well, it's A LOT better than what I can do! LOL I don't even know where to start with that program! XD I installed it, opened it up, then was all like "duuuhhhh", then closed the program and eventually uninstalled it! haha

Now, if you get good at this, MAYBE, just maybe you could model Kat's armor for me! XD haha :p

XxCALIBERxX said:
Kewl.... are you using a tutorial or just cruising through trying to figure out this that and the other? Lol... if you are using a tut what one... i am lookin at getting into 3d modelling... :D ...

Looks Great BTW...

Cheers, Dave.

thanks.. im using youtube as my means of vid tutorials... but they dont seem to discuss there any way of creating planes and boxes.. they just go ahead and assume you're an experienced 3ds max user and that sucks.. so im kinda exploring the software a little bit and this is what i just created so far...

HaloGoddess said:
Well, it's A LOT better than what I can do! LOL I don't even know where to start with that program! XD I installed it, opened it up, then was all like "duuuhhhh", then closed the program and eventually uninstalled it! haha

Now, if you get good at this, MAYBE, just maybe you could model Kat's armor for me! XD haha :p

yeah, at first it was very intimidating to use... i dont know where to do this and that... but just get motivated enough to self study it and hopefully be good at working on it.

the best place to start (you can still do the add-on details first) would be the visor, construct the visor first glass/rubber portion in all and build it off that by clicking on edges and holding shift and dragging them out... also the best modifier for working i find is PolyModifier, its the easiest of the bunch to use at first and can offer some things that MeshModifier wont have... and vise-verse.

additional, the round portion of the ear you will nee to create a cylinder for and than shape it and build it into the mesh after attaching it, if you where to try and just make one it could be varied.

from what i see it looks good so fare.

BladeSlasher said:
nice as much as im a computer wizz i could'nt do that without a tut to help me along the way! lol

ForgedReclaimer said:
the best place to start (you can still do the add-on details first) would be the visor, construct the visor first glass/rubber portion in all and build it off that by clicking on edges and holding shift and dragging them out... also the best modifier for working i find is PolyModifier, its the easiest of the bunch to use at first and can offer some things that MeshModifier wont have... and vise-verse.

additional, the round portion of the ear you will nee to create a cylinder for and than shape it and build it into the mesh after attaching it, if you where to try and just make one it could be varied.

from what i see it looks good so fare.

JUICE said:
Search "thenewboston" on youtube. He has some really good tutorials. You're off to a good start. Keep at it.

thanks all of you guys for inspiring me to continue this.. i think i'm getting the hang of this... just need a little more learning.

You are no longer a Noob... No need to start new topics in the noob forum....

Moved to the Creation Discussion.

The top of the helmet looks superb! I'm amazed you had the courage to pick a helmet as your first 3D project (that is, assuming you haven't had any 3D experience before. Maybe I'm wrong). Either way, you're off to a great start! Keep it up! I don't know much about Max, but I would suggest maybe using a partially-transparent shader as you model it, so that you can still see the template(s) behind the geometry. I'd tell ya how to do that in Max, but I don't use that particular software.

FROCKLIFFE said:
Looks great man. I <3 Jorge!

thanks, been working it on for 2 days on and off.. hope i finish this soon :D

Nightshade said:
The top of the helmet looks superb! I'm amazed you had the courage to pick a helmet as your first 3D project (that is, assuming you haven't had any 3D experience before. Maybe I'm wrong). Either way, you're off to a great start! Keep it up! I don't know much about Max, but I would suggest maybe using a partially-transparent shader as you model it, so that you can still see the template(s) behind the geometry. I'd tell ya how to do that in Max, but I don't use that particular software.

i like jorge coz he's bulky... lol

this is my very first 3d project and im still learning the software.. thanks for the transparent tip been using it since i started and the 2nd one i learned after the blueprint setup. i dont have any 3d modeling experience yet and this one is the first.. im getting the hang of the software and maybe a couple of days i might get a little faster in doing the modeling..

A_Guardian said:
Ennggg! EENnggg!!!

Me Want Jorg!!!

*hits self in head with big stick*

thanks man

hey time for updates.. yey!

hope when its all done someone can do the unfold... i dont have a password for my pepakura.

finished the attachment part of the helmet.

jorgetemp-2.jpg

SupermanExtreme1 said:
thats very impressive!

you're like a jack of all trades

master of all :rolleyes

thanks SupermanExtreme1 just wanna learn something new and would like to return anyway i can to this wonderful community... when i joined here i dont know anything bout pepakura, fiberglassing and stuffs... but now i do have knowledge on those things and want to share what i've learned here and to get back to this wonderful community i would like to share this file, for now the attachment of jorge-052's helm.

ForgedReclaimer is doing the actual helmet and would be wonderful if this attachment fits onto his helm, anyways i'll also be doing the helm.

here's the file and ready for unfolding.

pepakurajorgeattachment.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/file/226538747/f6783f7f/jorge_attachment.html

raziel1981 said:
thanks SupermanExtreme1 just wanna learn something new and would like to return anyway i can to this wonderful community... when i joined here i dont know anything bout pepakura, fiberglassing and stuffs... but now i do have knowledge on those things and want to share what i've learned here and to get back to this wonderful community i would like to share this file, for now the attachment of jorge-052's helm.

ForgedReclaimer is doing the actual helmet and would be wonderful if this attachment fits onto his helm, anyways i'll also be doing the helm.

here's the file and ready for unfolding.

pepakurajorgeattachment.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/file/226538747/f6783f7f/jorge_attachment.html

I wanna take a crack at unfolding this.

Trying to improve my skills and give back to the community as well.

And since i cant resin or bondo right now, ill have to unfold.

By any chance, do you have a scale for it?

Or is that going to be figured out later.

A_Guardian said:
I wanna take a crack at unfolding this.

Trying to improve my skills and give back to the community as well.

And since i cant resin or bondo right now, ill have to unfold.

By any chance, do you have a scale for it?

Or is that going to be figured out later.

that would be a problem.. coz i also dont know the scale. lols.. but i think it might help if you base the scale to an actual helm. like the scale to the attachment of LT. helm.

raziel1981 said:
that would be a problem.. coz i also dont know the scale. lols.. but i think it might help if you base the scale to an actual helm. like the scale to the attachment of LT. helm.

Thanks for the tip, i never woulda thought of that.

To day has been a facepalm kinda day for me.

Ill have to try to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back