Reach CQC helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay here is the CQC Helmet (version 1):

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20072811/torsoboyRuze789_CQC_V1_Release_pdo

It's not yet unfolded, to whomever does unfold it- please keep torsoboy and Ruze789 in the filename or pep unfold. Don't modify the file without first getting permission from torsoboy. There will be a version 2 eventually that will further reduce the HD-ness of this, but I'm putting this one out now so people can get going on it
Dibs on the HD unfold! :D

@ Ruze and Nintendude
i hope you don't mind if i have placed the CQC into the database
you get credits for the last helmet to be uploaded

CJ

just wanna say to all you guys and gals here at the 405 you guys are freaking amazing and awesome it's people like you who make this world worth living in=P

I know that someone already called dibs on the unfold, but I got this done a few minutes ago since I couldn't wait and I figured everyone else has waited long enough as well. Here is my unfold of the CQC helmet by Torsoboy and Ruze. This model is awesome! The unfold was a little messy at first and required a lot of cleanup work, but I think the end result is as simple as it can be, even though this may be a challenging build. Enjoy!!!!

http://www.4shared.com/file/QsN1AoQE/Torsoboy_-_Ruze_CQC_Release_On.html

I know that someone already called dibs on the unfold, but I got this done a few minutes ago since I couldn't wait and I figured everyone else has waited long enough as well. Here is my unfold of the CQC helmet by Torsoboy and Ruze. This model is awesome! The unfold was a little messy at first and required a lot of cleanup work, but I think the end result is as simple as it can be, even though this may be a challenging build. Enjoy!!!!
LOL! That was me but I'm cool with having other people post their own unfolds before I do. But I agree with your assessment: it's a very messy unfold. In its current form, it's not quite pep-ready and needs more editing and cleanup.

http://www.4shared.com/file/QsN1AoQE/Torsoboy_-_Ruze_CQC_Release_On.html

Man or Girl, this is such a good unfold, Thanx for da download :)

Cool, I get to show off the first build! I agree with Ral that the 3D model could use some simplifying, but I went ahead with the build anyway. Here is the result (I apologize for the low quality pics as this was taken with my ipod)...

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

There were some crazy tight spots that made the peping pretty difficult. Namely around the ear sections...
IMG_0031.jpg

...and some of the smaller parts like the two pieces at the top of the visor...
IMG_0032.jpg

The nice thing about this build is that most of the score lines don't actually need to be scored. It's just a matter of judgement to figure out which ones need scoring and which can be left alone. All in all, I think this will make a great final model. Thanks to Torsoboy and Ruze789 for thier hard work!!

Let me be the first to say.....

BADASS!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks great.....clean build!

Nice looking all the way around.....

Super job to ALL involved..... damn fine work!

cujo3131

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back