Reach Multiplayer Get Together?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds cool. I have a few slots on my friends list. My GT is SPARTAN D63. If you send a friend request, just say you're from 405th.

BTW, I'm not the kind of player to send friend requests, so.... during Beta launch you SOL from me, Best chance is that your friends with someone who is in my friends :p. I lost the desire to send friend request after my first year of XBL around 6 years ago.

To see examples of what the vids will be like (But $#!Tload better now since these) here are some from a get together I did with Luke Mckay

[YOUTUBEHD]gX1073bN-PM[/YOUTUBEHD]

[YOUTUBEHD]X95FzwVqNcQ[/YOUTUBEHD]

Music can be anything, but something with a hint of Halo is appreciated. Also might do some mini comics of the sort if anything extra funny happens while we play. Or if any awesome happenings go on and we either have it filmed or caught in screenshot I'll make a more professional look to them. Maybe later on putem up on the Source News on how we review the beta along with the screenshots, videos and drawings.

SPARTAN-089 said:
Music can be anything, but something with a hint of Halo is appreciated.

If you want/need, I have all of the soundtracks for Halo, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, and Halo Legends.

Last edited by a moderator:
GT: PR0J3CT 003

Halowars_by_Baldasseroni.jpg

I'll Just leave this here...

shoot me a PM when you want to open a can of whoop-a$$

I wanna play too!!!!

GT: Bio Hazzert

ADD ME 405THERS AND WE WILL MURDER OTHERS AND WE WILL KILL WE WILL KILL

gamertag:

Fever0731

count me in. me and a couple of buddies'll sign on around 3 or 4 in california.

we'll be ready to f*)< sh!7 up.

Wow I do believe we're gettin over 16 already, so remember send me a friend request to be in the filmed parts of the get together or your SOL

P.S.- if your a youngin 0-15 years old, I will try my best not to be rude, It seems the younger generation of Halo fans/XBL users are extremely obnoxious and want to flap their upper holes to get attention. If that is so with anyone while we are playing, expect yourself either Kicked or just left out of the credits and changed to -"That Spartan that dies alot"- because I have no tolerance what so ever with squeakers/ chatter boxes.

Sandbox_Map_Testers_page_2_by_Guyver89.jpg

I rip squeakers' tongues out for fun.

I would love to participate, however, currently, the only day I'll be able to play is the 15th of May. That's the day I'll be at a friend's house to mooch off his high speed. :pI don't know what days were going to be considered, but I would love for the 15th to be a get together day. It's a saturday, so most people would have off. My gamertag is CRANKdatMoNkEy

I'll try to get on.... but that's the first week of AP Testing :/ . If anybody wants to add me, my GT is Sniperbaas392 ....

Hopefully, I'll get some time in before the beta's over. :lol

Cheers!

Does anyone know how many people can play at once? We seem to have a lot of members...

EDIT: I just added a few of you, so when you see my request be sure to accept it! Anyone else either send me one (because I'm too lazy :p) or I'll add you when the time comes.

SPARTAN-089 said:
Wow I do believe we're gettin over 16 already, so remember send me a friend request to be in the filmed parts of the get together or your SOL

P.S.- if your a youngin 0-15 years old, I will try my best not to be rude, It seems the younger generation of Halo fans/XBL users are extremely obnoxious and want to flap their upper holes to get attention. If that is so with anyone while we are playing, expect yourself either Kicked or just left out of the credits and changed to -"That Spartan that dies alot"- because I have no tolerance what so ever with squeakers/ chatter boxes.

I rip squeakers' tongues out for fun.

LOL :p

You dont have to worry about me, but I may say $#!T or f*** when I get killed :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm definately in to rape Spartans with Elites or Elites with Spartans. Count me in! Can't wait to play!

Gamertag: THE KING C0BRA (the 'o' in cobra is a zero :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back