Reach Reach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey how much did the nylon straps cost? I looked around at walmart but havent been able to find anything!
Everything is coming along great!

Hey how much did the nylon straps cost? I looked around at walmart but havent been able to find anything!
Everything is coming along great!

I bought them at Canadian Tire, cost me 19 cents a foot, $3.80 for 20 feet but I think I need more.
they come in rolls and you ask for someone to cut the desired amount for you :p

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alittle short film me and a friend made for a contest, but it shows off the armor quite nicely :3
yay for cheesy effects :D

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome im wearing my reach armor too. ill post some pics of mine soon!
good luck with the rest of your armor, definetly the best reach armor ive seen!

i literally had the exact same idea for the iTouch in the gauntlet earlier today. i figured if i filled that space with great stuff and carve it out to fit against the window i cut out foe it. then attach the back with a hinge and clasp to keep it from sliding out. then you could make a video in imovie of random text scrolling across the screen, random static, the superintendent icon and so forth to run. just a thought though.

Thanks guys :)
I made myself a ductape and newspapers mannequin and armored it up just so I have a cool display piece and so all my armor isn't laying around everywhere.
I still have to rondo the shins ( just ran out )
sand down a knee and thigh.
paint and weather most things, including pelvis.
I have the ipod on, I used industrial strength velcro and it's holding up really well, the only way it comes off is if somebody is pulling on it for time.
it can come out so it can be charged.

077.jpg

thanks guys for the awesome feed back : )
I have everything rondoed, sanded and painted except shins (primered)
I need a weapon, so I decided to go with the Halo Reach Shotty
Took the halo1 shotgun from the wiki and just took parts out and added new ones.
Planning to use the "lego lightsaber" trick for the blue aimer sights.
I'm going to paint most of the details on.
The pump "works"
slides back and forth and I left the shell chamber open for me to be able to pour Rondo inside.
and I need a barrel and end cap :p

030.jpg

naw he knows I have that Covered haha Just kidding. Thats a Good Idea. your armor came out great! now just make a The classic Halo Gun to go with it :)

haha thanks!
mehh, I thought about it but I've made too many assault rifles lol
I wanted to spice it up alittle bit :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back