Foam Reach Spartan III ODST: Planning phase

PaiganBoi

Sr Member
Greetings all. Even though I am still upgrading my H3 ODST and still have to complete my Odogaron armour from Monster Hunter World. I am in the planning stages of my next Halo build. Even though building an Elite would be an awesome test of my current abilities, I will save that endeavour for a future build.
At this point I have settled on Spartan III ODST (naturally) varient armour.
My Odogaron armour will be the first time I play with lights. With this reach suit, I will play with them some more.
I've already downloaded the standard foam files and ODST attachments. The helmet there is no unfold but, I may consider commissioning a 3D print (TurboCharizard I'm looking at you).
Vanity_637021533035486362.png

Even though in the image I have the assault and soft case. The addons have not been determined yet. Same as colours. I may stick with my current colours of my ODST or do something else.
The undersuit is another challenge I am considering to tackle. I must learn to sew at some point. With this suit I may also consider deployment as well. So I will be aiming for T2/T3.
This will definitely be a long term build. Starting may take some time.
Now to play with the scaling on Armorsmith.
Will post again soon.

PaiganBoi

Sr Member
Good luck! I'll be cheering you on along the way. I'd offer help, but I think you're the expert here haha.
No worries. Cheering me on is more than enough.
This build won't be starting anytime soon. Maybe in the new year.
After FanExpo this weekend, I need to start working my Monster Hunter World build again. Try to have it ready for Halloween.