Reach Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stevieboy7 said:
Great job with the detail man, huge thumbs up on that one.

Good project thats coming along great!

any ideas on how you're going to do the visor? Vac-form?

Thanks guys. Added a few more details today , gonna add two more tomorrow. After I mold on Thursday I'm probably just going to use dual moto visors and maybe vac form one later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Molded yesterday. Has some holes that may lead to it to be remolded.

p1010109y.jpg

These details were a pain to do.

p1010110o.jpg

And some other parts I'm starting.

p1010112zi.jpg

p1010114s.jpg

Here's an update. Close to finishing about half of Emile's visor, finishing the rest probably tomorrow. Picked up some fiberglasss and going to remake the shell so I can do a run of LT's.

p1010137j.jpg

p1010136.jpg

Altair651 said:
What tool do you use to carve your details into the bondo?

I was gonna ask the same. what dremal tool could I use? the cutter?

kiba963 said:
I was gonna ask the same. what dremal tool could I use? the cutter?

I use strips of foam sheets. It's pretty easy to do and the lines end up really clean. I use the Dremel cutting wheel occasionally too.

Anyways, almost finished up the entire visor. Have to fix up some small holes and scratch it some more.

p1010147i.jpg

p1010143l.jpg

Wow... this is just epic! what are you going to do for the visor for the Emile helm? are you going to use a vac form technique?

Those helmets are looking really nice. :) I also noticed that you put the skull image on Emile's helmet already and I think it looks good!

Awesome! I love how you scratched emiles skull face into the visor^_^ Can't wait to see more:)

The Emile helmet is great! But just FYI, it's not very game-accurate, The L3X pep file is kinda weird. But if you're not a perfectionist like me, it'll work great! and I must say, excellent job!

Alex spartan177 said:
WOW man the emile helm looks Beast!!! :D

Tuckerx052 said:
great job man

I hope you finish the emile helmet

HaloGoddess said:
Those helmets are looking really nice. :) I also noticed that you put the skull image on Emile's helmet already and I think it looks good!

Jico said:
Awesome! I love how you scratched emiles skull face into the visor^_^ Can't wait to see more:)

Thanks everywun!

Col Keller said:
Wow... this is just epic! what are you going to do for the visor for the Emile helm? are you going to use a vac form technique?

I thinking of going with a Vacuum forming table fo the visor.

Boba Fett said:
The Emile helmet is great! But just FYI, it's not very game-accurate, The L3X pep file is kinda weird. But if you're not a perfectionist like me, it'll work great! and I must say, excellent job!

Yeah I know. I'm probably not going to do it completely game accurate; I usually add in my own details.

Anyways did some work on it today. Tried out spray painting the scratches and using a rag, but didn't come out how I'd like it. Did some details on the side too.

p1010150z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back