RED TEAM: fan film series

Status
Not open for further replies.

soloknight6

Jr Member
TITLE: RED TEAM--- FAN MADE HALO SERIES
script for teaser/intro: (filming in progress...)
NARRATOR: 2571....... new harvest. nearly 18 years have past since humanities war with the covenant... its funny how you stumbled into peace together... every race, every faction, every believer united under one banner... you stood in the face of total annihilation and fought!.... you won.... there was peace..... but peace is not everlasting... not when your human... this is war! and war is what we do best!

this is spartan k-98....... we are the ghosts in the shadows, the boogey men under your beds... the forgotten ones..... welcome to red team!

song being used: NIN INCH NAILS- just like you imagined
filming in normal resolution for editing purposes
teaser will be done late saturday- this will be an on going fan made series titled RED TEAM- taking place after the halo games, main story is about a group of crack spartans and the dirty work they do to keep you and i safe.
if anyone is interested in participating in this series let me know on this thread, i would love some submissions for use in episodes, or fully created episodes based on this story. story lines for episodes also welcome, post here-

(all halo armor variants welcome, including ODST/marine submissions)
also working on THE REBELS (antagonists in series) soldiers (marine-odst-and possibly a lone spartan [the main antagonist]) with rebel paintjobs and weapons. if anyone is willing to do a rebel type paintjob on their armor, go with dark, heavily battledamaged colors, i like the ideas of crudely painted tatoos on the armor (skulls, bloody handprints, etc.) or possibly a main emblem. ideas welcome, please post here! :)
THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN..... like it or not :p
TAKE THAT FABULOUS ARMOR YOU MADE AND PUT IT TO GOOD USE! SPARTAN K-98 WANTS YOU! to join red team....

here is the teaser, possible extended version in progress
programs used- Garage band, and imovie
filmed in fog (heavy marine layer) jamul SD

18 years after the "GREAT WAR"(halowiki) the sangheili (human allie) did not want to get involved in the human civil war, they retreated back into darkspace... but with their absence, humanity lies vulnerable to a new unseen threat that threatens their existence...
red team is a group of crack spartans, ODST's, and Marines who can get the job done, no matter the cost, this is their story.. this is war.

Last edited by a moderator:
REACH QUOTE-
"spartans never die jorge..... they just go missing in action..."
and it does take place 18years after the halo games, maybe the UNSC restarted the spartan program after reach, but 117 never saw another spartan because they were all to young to fight... there are many holes in the halo stories to allow the return of spartans.
if you beat halo3, you know that everyone on earth believes masterchief is dead, when in reality hes drifting through space in a cryo chamber... maybe there were spartans with similar fates-

updated the audio track. tell me what you think...

if anyone is interested in participating in this project let me know, there is no limitation on location

Interesting concept. Though the stuff after the monologue in the video seemed a little unnecessary.

not all of it will be heard in the trailer, trailer will stop when monologue is complete.
i just had some fun with the programs i was using lol ^^

I did happen to read the books. Didn't the last of the spartans die in orbit around Reach when their transport vessel was destroyed? Pretty sure that's how it happened. But I admit they could have restarted the Spartan project. Great idea though, can't wait to see the final product!

Actually, No. Spartan III's Gamma company was formed after Reach.
Linda, Kelly, and Fred (of Blue team) are still alive, as are a few of the Spartan III[G]'s. They along with Dr Halsey are in a shield world on Onyx. Also, Black and Grey teams aren't officially dead yet.

Oh and their transport vessel? It was the Pillar of Autumn. Their original mission was to capture a Covenant flagship along with a Prophet and bring it back to UNSC controlled space to negotiate a cease fire or peace treaty with the Covenant.

thats what im thinking will be used as the main concept,
the spartan program was a great success in the end, after all it did give birth to S-117. and i dont see a reason why the UNSC wouldnt restart the program.
thanks for the feedback though guys,

sumofl.... you are very knowledgeable, how would you like to help write some fan fiction for the series? do you have a halo costume? id love to incorporate you into the series somehow, let me know

well for the war after 18 years part.. i have an Idea. Since the elites arn't the only race in the covenant and there are many other covenant fleets unknowing of the knoledge of what went on at the ark, you could make it based on remnant skeptical covenant trying to finish of earth themselves.

@sumofl
i did not know that there was a spartan program started after the end of halo3, which book is this? the timeline ends 2553

Soloknight, I'm an excellent writer, whatever you need help with, just shoot me an email or PM.
I don't have a costume as of yet, but I plan on making one soon.
The book is Ghosts of Onyx, that details the timeline of the Gamma company Spartans and a little of the Alpha and Beta. Gamma graduated in 2552, so they would either A. Head to Earth to fight off the invasion or B. play some off camera role on the Ark.

I like Fox's idea, in fact, that kind of thing is the premise of a few of my fanfictions. (another remnant Covenant reforms with new species).

Could I help too?!?! I have read all the books 2 times each!! Quiz me I dare you!

I am also making Mark V (B) armor... if that has any use...

Rhinoc, all help is wanted,
i would like to see this project evolve into a 405th original series, everyone can contribute, make their episodes, stories etc.
i would love to have you join as a writer, ill send you a PM with my info, you too sumofl

I'm not really sure how I can contribute armor wise, but a series of Fan fiction short stories would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back