Regiment Updates - Check them out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FANGS

Commanding Officer
Community Staff
Division Staff
Some of you may not be aware, but Regiments will post updates about what they have been doing. Whether it be cons or armor build parties, etc., they are posting not only for their Regiment members but also to share with the rest of the 405th!

TheCostumeGeek of the European Regiment posted recently: 2018 Con Report - 405th European Regiment

Take some time to check out the other Regiment areas and see what they've been up to!

Hey guys! We're seeing a lot of action from the European Regiment once again: Suit up & Introduce yourself! Thanks to nintendstroid and TheCostumeGeek for getting their members posting here and sharing their gear!

As well....Southwest and Mountain have new Command Staff and we're seeing life in both Regiments! If you belong to either Regiment make sure you head over and chime in! eiros and crackhead09 are learning the ropes for Southwest and Sean Anwalt has stepped in for Mountain. Thank you to you both!

Pacific is working on building a booth Pacific Regiment Booth Ideas PerniciousDuke has been hard at work along side EVAkura and HitboxWorkshop and following the lead of Southern Regiment by posting meeting minutes for the rest of the Regiment Staff to see how they are doing things.

Southern is busy as always and gearing up for DragonCon!! And for those that don't know, Southern's fearless leader, Asgardianhammer has been kind enough to also take on helping out Southwest to get back on it's feet. brkiker and AugmentedHuman013 make a great team with Asgardianhammer!

Not seeing this sort of activity in your home part of the forum?? Start encouraging your fellow members to share builds etc. here! You all have some pretty fabulous Regiment Staff but they need members participating!! Even if you can't participate in whatever they are posting about, please respond to let them know that someone is listening! All of our Regiment Staff are hard working but it's tricky to talk to yourself and not be discouraged by it. So help them out and chime in! Share a build or a technique that you've learned. Suggest a local gathering. DO SOMETHING!

Also, I understand that Dirtdives, mblackwell1002, TurboCharizard, PaiganBoi, Schankerz, Sean Anwalt, PerniciousDuke and Lieutenant Jaku have far too much time on their hands and are available for rent to add nonsense and poetry to any dull thread. Be warned though. They travel in a pack and will steal your thread right out from under you, so be careful when you unleash them. And for pete's sake, do NOT feed them after midnight or get them wet. If they won't give your thread back, threaten to tell me. They all have wet noodles with their names on them. You won't, however, find a better crew than this lot who consistently and without fail jump in to threads to help people out whenever they can. With their combined knowledge and utter willingness to share, they also have a special spot in my heart. Thank you to my Derailer Crew for being who you are!

My staff on Division are always working hard behind the curtain. Sometimes we forget that all the work we put in isn't seen by you guys so I'm definitely making a point of posting more where you can see me! arma358 is working hard on getting all of your fun stuff posted up on social media. And Cadet....what can I say about the person who keeps me grounded and in line? I've said it before and I'll say it over and over again, I couldn't do this without him. Period. He and I have deployments pretty streamlined now and have a routine going which seems to be working well. And he's writing up our guidelines for pretty much everything to help you all out when it comes to what to expect at events and our upcoming Battalions! That's right folks! Battalions are coming!

And you know what else is coming?? We're in the very final stages of getting all of the merch we've worked on up on the site to be ordered! Unisex and ladies t-shirts, long sleeved shirts, hoodies, coins, pins, and printed logos to be added to the back of a jacket etc., are all going to be there as soon as Art is able to get the information input. The prices are great, the merch looks fabulous and we're excited to be able to offer it to you! As well, Cadet, Asgardianhammer and I have been working with a company who will be producing metal plates to add to your gear boxes as well as coasters. They've created a whole new website separate from the one they use for 501st stuff and should be up and running for ordering shortly!

Well....that got a whole lot sappy but I just wanted you all to know that I appreciate each and every contribution that our members make. I could go on and on for a long time but my Derailer Crew would show up and we'd end up talking about spaghetti or dinosaurs. Just know that I think you guys are all the best! Thanks for making the 405th a great place to be!

Last edited:
Glad to be part of the New Wave!
giphy.gif

Derailer Crew would show up and we'd end up talking about spaghetti or dinosaurs.

Pasta and prehistoric creatures are so last week. We're onto biscotti and Bionicles now.
giphy.gif

I'm personally excited for all the post-convention season photos to start rolling in and a bunch of build threads that are coming up on completion. There's some awesome costumes being worked on right now and I wanna see the shiny in action posts!

Hey guys! We're seeing a lot of action from the European Regiment once again: Suit up & Introduce yourself! Thanks to nintendstroid and TheCostumeGeek for getting their members posting here and sharing their gear!

As well....Southwest and Mountain have new Command Staff and we're seeing life in both Regiments! If you belong to either Regiment make sure you head over and chime in! eiros is learning the ropes for Southwest and Sean Anwalt has stepped in for Mountain. Thank you to you both!

Pacific is working on building a booth Pacific Regiment Booth Ideas PerniciousDuke has been hard at work along side EVAkura and HitboxWorkshop and following the lead of Southern Regiment by posting meeting minutes for the rest of the Regiment Staff to see how they are doing things.

Southern is busy as always and gearing up for DragonCon!! And for those that don't know, Southern's fearless leader, Asgardianhammer has been kind enough to also take on helping out Southwest to get back on it's feet. brkiker and AugmentedHuman013 make a great team with @Asgarianhammer!

Not seeing this sort of activity in your home part of the forum?? Start encouraging your fellow members to share builds etc. here! You all have some pretty fabulous Regiment Staff but they need members participating!! Even if you can't participate in whatever they are posting about, please respond to let them know that someone is listening! All of our Regiment Staff are hard working but it's tricky to talk to yourself and not be discouraged by it. So help them out and chime in! Share a build or a technique that you've learned. Suggest a local gathering. DO SOMETHING!

Also, I understand that Dirtdives, mblackwell1002, TurboCharizard, PaiganBoi, Schankerz, Sean Anwalt, PerniciousDuke and Lieutenant Jaku have far too much time on their hands and are available for rent to add nonsense and poetry to any dull thread. Be warned though. They travel in a pack and will steal your thread right out from under you, so be careful when you unleash them. And for pete's sake, do NOT feed them after midnight or get them wet. If they won't give your thread back, threaten to tell me. They all have wet noodles with their names on them. You won't, however, find a better crew than this lot who consistently and without fail jump in to threads to help people out whenever they can. With their combined knowledge and utter willingness to share, they also have a special spot in my heart. Thank you to my Derailer Crew for being who you are!

My staff on Division are always working hard behind the curtain. Sometimes we forget that all the work we put in isn't seen by you guys so I'm definitely making a point of posting more where you can see me! arma358 is working hard on getting all of your fun stuff posted up on social media. And Cadet....what can I say about the person who keeps me grounded and in line? I've said it before and I'll say it over and over again, I couldn't do this without him. Period. He and I have deployments pretty streamlined now and have a routine going which seems to be working well. And he's writing up our guidelines for pretty much everything to help you all out when it comes to what to expect at events and our upcoming Battalions! That's right folks! Battalions are coming!

And you know what else is coming?? We're in the very final stages of getting all of the merch we've worked on up on the site to be ordered! Unisex and ladies t-shirts, long sleeved shirts, hoodies, coins, pins, and printed logos to be added to the back of a jacket etc., are all going to be there as soon as Art is able to get the information input. The prices are great, the merch looks fabulous and we're excited to be able to offer it to you! As well, Cadet, Asgardianhammer and I have been working with a company who will be producing metal plates to add to your gear boxes as well as coasters. They've created a whole new website separate from the one they use for 501st stuff and should be up and running for ordering shortly!

Well....that got a whole lot sappy but I just wanted you all to know that I appreciate each and every contribution that our members make. I could go on and on for a long time but my Derailer Crew would show up and we'd end up talking about spaghetti or dinosaurs. Just know that I think you guys are all the best! Thanks for making the 405th a great place to be!
and don't forget crackhead09 is our new RXO for Southwest! Lots of moving parts and pieces to our group for sure!

Last edited:
I missed all the fun between leaving work and getting home. I missed so many comments I could have made. Now after the fact.....they would just sound stupid. But regardless Fangs, thank you for noticing us and having the wherewithal to know that we needed an outlet for our poetic side. And that you allowed yourself to be our muse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back