Rev's Fist Armor Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revliss

wip4d.jpg

fist thing fist i am n00b to the Halo Universe, i just want to try making armor, now i am taking my fist step in to prop armor building ..

and the fist helmet i building now is the HD helmet, jumping in to the hardest level build :pand so far i have not mess any thing up yet. ( oh geeeesss i must have jinx my self )

i can only do the fiberglass at week ends. for now i cutting and gluing the torsor armor .. and oh no i am out of glue !

and i better get back to sculpting figure...( that my income and the funding for my armor )

That is some mighty-fine pepping you have there. Seriously it looks awesome. I hope your budget allows you to continue, because you have some nice pepping skills.

well with battle damage a little goes a long way. I know from experience, smooth it out some more but it is looking good so far.

update the armor have warp and some what broke, and i have now salvage what i can and replace it with harder card

wip9.jpg

how many LEDs do i need to light up the armor for now i count 12 the one at the Thigh is too close so i count as 1.

Revliss said:
how many LEDs do i need to light up the armor for now i count 12 the one at the Thigh is too close so i count as 1.

1 on each shoulder = 2

1 on each thigh = 2

2 on the chest = 2

2 on each side of helm = 4

+___

so that would equal 10

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back