Rhinoc's H4 Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with vshore100. Most of the time I'm on here, I just scan through builds and basically go "Ooo pretty". I don't always have the desire to comment because sometimes I'm too lazy or I see somebody else said basically the same thing I was about to say. Point is, don't base how good of a job you're doing off of the amount of comments you receive. You're doing a great job, keep it up.

-Ryan

Thanks for the kind words guys..just...idk i was havin a rough day yesterday what with some personal -BLAM- goin on and stuff from my past coming backThe reason for very few updates is that for the month or two there was no updates i was busy with another suit for my girlfriend and me, and that sucked up time and money
I will finish this suit, but..the reason i want people to comment is the fact that when it comes to this stuff my own motivation isnt enough for me, my mind is just weird like that.

And @koshima, thats actually a redesign of the original chest you wre talking about, i gutted and remade it, i wont be sharing the file unless i get permission from the original maker
My personal thanks to all of you

Thanks for the kind words guys..just...idk i was havin a rough day yesterday what with some personal -BLAM- goin on and stuff from my past coming backThe reason for very few updates is that for the month or two there was no updates i was busy with another suit for my girlfriend and me, and that sucked up time and money
I will finish this suit, but..the reason i want people to comment is the fact that when it comes to this stuff my own motivation isnt enough for me, my mind is just weird like that.

And @koshima, thats actually a redesign of the original chest you wre talking about, i gutted and remade it, i wont be sharing the file unless i get permission from the original maker
My personal thanks to all of you

You were making your girlfriend a suit? I sure hope she isn't what's getting you down. I learned along time ago that if you live a happy life, then get in a relationship and you're constantly stressed, the relationship isn't worth it. Also if you're feeling down watch this, it'll probably give you a good laugh!

http://youtu.be/J-KZlG9kvbg

You were making your girlfriend a suit? I sure hope she isn't what's getting you down. I learned along time ago that if you live a happy life, then get in a relationship and you're constantly stressed, the relationship isn't worth it. Also if you're feeling down watch this, it'll probably give you a good laugh!

http://youtu.be/J-KZlG9kvbg
Noooo no no no my girlfriend makes me nothing but happyProblems are with other friends, school problems, and crap from my past bitin me in the butt
I'll be sure to take a look at that vid when i can

Well here you guys go

0l8xbl.jpg

dfHFel.jpg

ArYgel.jpg

J7zcwl.jpg

(obviously needs padding)

Just need to add the battle damage and a visor and the helmet is done

damn rhinoc that chest piece is sick!

and im just lost for words with the helm!

once halo 4 comes out will you have an armor ability?

Idk on the armor abilities thing honestly, i might even retire the suit after the midnight release, might. Although i probably will wear it around sometime.

I have the weathering on the helmet done,

oidlfl.jpg

sJDOBl.jpg

hPKQtl.jpg

Subtul but noticeable. Tell me what you think!

Also..I have something to ask, i currently have $4 in my bank account..so..i need money.
If you have access to the classifieds i urge you, please consider viewing this thread
(mods if this isnt okay please tell me and i will remove it myself)

Thanks guys,
Rhinoc

Rhinoc You work looks awesome, I love the paint you did on that helm as well. :D
It's good to see you building.:cool

ScreenShot2012-07-21at33957PM.png

Dude where did get this file???
can i have it?
I actually redesigned a different file, not gonna make it available to the public unless i get permission from the original creator, sorry

Rhinoc You work looks awesome, I love the paint you did on that helm as well. :D
It's good to see you building.:cool
Thanks man!

Love the foam work, never saw all the detail in the hangouts, but it looks amazing.
Well hey those hangouts are pretty low quality. but thanks!

Chest painted up now, but cant get pictures yet. In awhile guys

Hey guys!

good news and bad news, good news first

photo1-5.jpg

photo2-5.jpg

photo3-3.jpg

Thats done and looks good. YAY!

But you know what, I cant finish this build. The entire reason i am making it is to go to the midnight release in full suit. but i have no cardstock, no foam no hot glue and i'm running low on paint. and i currently have only $0.68..
so at this point, I cant to anything with the build. Nothing. Zip.
I dont have a job so i dont get paid, all the money comes from my parents when they feel like giving me money and its generally $20 a month. Well i dont HAVE a month.
I've tried selling things, i made 3 sales threads on the 405th in the past 6 months, 2 on a BST facebook page, 2 on a different forum, and have made 1 sale out of the 20 items i tried to sell months ago and the piece was a mere $20-30 all said and done.
I try selling 2 of my Mk VI's at a ridiculously low cost and still no one wants to buy any of my stuff. So unless someone buys something from me i have nothing to fund this build. I'm broke. and selling is the only way i can get money right now.

Sorry guys.
Unless i come across some money...

Halo 4 Master Chief Suit: Cancelled

Last edited by a moderator:
jealous . JEALOUS no more words for u ! :(

haha jk i love your build pretty advanced if u ask me ...
keep it up mate !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back