Rhinoc's Halo Reach File Base

What should be made next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the boots, kat knee and female cod still waiting to be unfolded? Due to my unfolds dont work for some reason. Also are Kat shoulders on the way? Thats all i need :]

Is the boots, kat knee and female cod still waiting to be unfolded? Due to my unfolds dont work for some reason. Also are Kat shoulders on the way? Thats all i need :]
I think the Kat knee was unfolded by someone... not sure where it went though...

And no sadly the Kat shoulder has been cancelled, due to Agbates and ForgedReclaimer and a bunch of others making PERFECT ones.

you haven't by chance got the right shin for jorge have you. i can't find it anywhere. If you haven't, at least its better to ask then think about it. still thanks, you hade the left sholder part i was looking for ^^

its the same thing the only diferene is that the little square thing is on the opposite side, just fill that square hole in, thats what i am doing.

I think the Kat knee was unfolded by someone... not sure where it went though...

And no sadly the Kat shoulder has been cancelled, due to Agbates and ForgedReclaimer and a bunch of others making PERFECT ones.
I have Kats knee unfolded. I will have to look and make sure that I still have it uploaded to my 4shared account. I am pretty sure I do since I knew people would want that file. I'll post back when I got the DL link. :)

Yup! It was there. Here it is: http://www.4shared.com/file/UOsDpnLo/Kat_Reach_Knee_SmoothUnfold.html

I have a question to ask you all... since I dont know how to edit the Poll...

What do you think, should I take the shin piece and edit it to make it more accurate? I'm not sure whether to do so or not!

The standard one, It has most of the detail in the front but I think I can add some more detail to the sides and back!

Looks fantastic!
I re-arranged the pieces, I'm still at 46 pieces, but now it's 11 pages :)
Request permission to post it?

Rhinoc i have a request :)

im going to make the two other attachments for Jorge's helmet, if you want to take a shot at them, tell me because i have tons of reference!

The Irish Cowboy

Sure! send the picks my way!!!

Also I would like to announce that if anyone has pepped my pieces, feel free to post up some pics!!!!!! I wanna see some stuff!!

Will do I just started My Gorge Build today. I will be done with the shins tonight! There massive!! When I scaled them to the length I needed, they were to wide and deep so I have to mod them a little. I printed them off at 21 in and just need to lengthen those 4 more in. Because they need to be 24.5-25 in,from bottom to knee guard so they will fit me to scale. In armor I will be just a little shorter than the real Jorge. Also New to this site so I don’t know yet how to put up pics(I tried early today and failed) but I will find out tonight or tomorrow morning no need to tell me I’m noob but don’t need the vets to hold my hand . I can read LOL

Your files are great Rhinoc !!!!!

Jorge has Big shoes to fill and people on this site have set the bar very high so I will do my best to make your files look their best!

Finished making your chest piece :) its awsome, fits like a glove, big to but thats ok cause I'm a "big" guy.

Front: Didn't put those square pieces on the sides because the material i'm using is a bit tricky when it comes to small pieces, i will scratch build them, i guess thats what it can be called.

FICTCHHGERP91Z3.jpg

Side:

F2ZWRF3GERP91Z4.jpg

Back: Not much to look at, but it will be covered by the back pack.

F346CLHGERP91Z5.jpg

Thanks for the file ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back