Props Rid3R's Blueprints & Models Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rid3r

Rid3r's Blueprints & Models Thread | New Reach AR Model

Hey, guys. Haven't been on in a while (I think it's been a year). I'm going to post my complete and in-progress graphic works here.

Note:
You can't redistribute these files without my permission! Hotlinking (using the links I have provided) is fine though.

Famas G2 (Complete)
Pretty accurate, could be used for modeling purposes. Just a side view, I'm finished with it.

Reach AR
(Complete)
Modeled in Google Sketchup 7.1 using blueprints from Bungie.net
Files
Images [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6]
Unfold by carpathiavh99 4shared
Sketchup file box.net
Wavefront *.obj file box.net

reachassaultrifle05.png

Unfortunately that's it for now. Stay tuned for more.

Nice blueprints... I can't wait to see more, especially for the Reach AR. I think I saw earlier blueprints when the first trailer was released, but I soon lost 'em and have been waiting for another ever since. Also, any chance that we'll see some MW2 sniper rifle blueprints? (except the WA2000, not a big fan of that gun)

Just added a new model, my Reach AR. I'll need someone to unwrap it for me in Pepakura 3, pm me for the link to the *.obj file.

edit: Both Jeddychan and Brandon McClain have offered to unwrap it.

Email sent to both of you guys. Jeddychan, if you want, you can slice the file, like with your Sniper WIP.

I'd also be willing to take a crack at unfolding that AR. My email address is blacklisted79@hotmail.com. You could even send me the sketchup file and I could do the same thing I did for L3X BLU3R1V3R's Reach Sniper Rifle and break it down into small parts for easier pepping.

@Rid3r: Very nice MA37 model!! Lots of detail, yet pep-friendly. Again, very good work!!

@carpathia: Very nice unfold, and great work breaking it down into sections!!

Thanks to both of you.

-Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back