Rocketeer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

Well we already know about the few Rocketeer Helmets that are out there now I have a surprise, the Rocketeer Jetpack, while this is no perfect model it's still a great file as a base that can be improved upon depending on your skill with pepakura. It has not been unfolded yet but I am working on it anyone else who wants to give it a try is free to go just try to find a measurement for it before you unfold it I'm still looking for how tall it's supposed to be.
wlggk.jpg

File is 1.76 MB in Size
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

please please please post this once its fully complete, i love the rocketeer and i need this lol, ( and the ablility to scale the fecking helmt to my head )

Well actualy this is being worked on by a 3D modelling friend there's a few open edges on this model which have to be corrected before it can be unfolded, that's all that's holding me back from finishing the unfold.

Now this is definetly something I would love to see move forward! Great job on the file so far, and yes if anything it would make an awesome starting base to refine further with scratch built add ons.

Hmmmm... I wonder how that would look strapped to the back of the Chief? :p

I would go more with the jet pack from Dark Void, Capcom totally revamped the Rocketeer design to a wider more stable platform. That would the one i would strap on if i were a spartan. but im not trying to diss the original, i love the Rocketeer. that was one of the movies that spurred me towards inventing the things i do!!!

It would actually be simple to modify this pack to look like that one but you would have the problem at conventions that people would confuse you as the Rocketeer anyway like the same way people confuse a TIE Pilot with Darth Vader.

That is just awesome thank you nintendude i have been searching for a rocketeer jetpack for ages, i made my helmet just have to fiberglass and paint, maybe add some detail. Although i might get the helmet off of propzone, it looks much better than mine. but thank you. now to find the jacket and pants.

I made a rocketeer jet pack fronm this pepakura file and it came out extraordinary. I have pictures of it on my facebook page. The friend that comissioned me to build it wore the jetpack and helmet i made him to the El Capitan screening and will also be wearing it to The san diego comic con.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back