Rogue helmet, and multiplayer build WIP (Pic Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, Pics look good.

Sorry to hear about the burglary, man. I deal with that stuff all the time at work. And what you're describing is an everyday occurrence where I work. Someone goes in, they grab what they can see that's not bolted down and run out with everything still attached. Sometimes it people that have been in your house before. Most times it's a drug addict that needs something for easy cash to support their habit. I hope you had your serial number for it wrote down somewhere so if it winds up at a pawn shop the police will be able to cross reference it to the pawn tickets and be able to enter it as a stolen article. Also, fingerprints can sometimes take a lot of time to get a hit on. . . even if it is yours. . . LOL! It's not like CSI. I don't know about Nevada, but in Texas it's an automatic 2nd Degree felony when someone commits a burglary of a habitation. Even if that habitation is a tent. LOL! I hope that they get something back on your stuff and find the person responsible.

First, Pics look good.

Sorry to hear about the burglary, man. I deal with that stuff all the time at work. And what you're describing is an everyday occurrence where I work. Someone goes in, they grab what they can see that's not bolted down and run out with everything still attached. Sometimes it people that have been in your house before. Most times it's a drug addict that needs something for easy cash to support their habit. I hope you had your serial number for it wrote down somewhere so if it winds up at a pawn shop the police will be able to cross reference it to the pawn tickets and be able to enter it as a stolen article. Also, fingerprints can sometimes take a lot of time to get a hit on. . . even if it is yours. . . LOL! It's not like CSI. I don't know about Nevada, but in Texas it's an automatic 2nd Degree felony when someone commits a burglary of a habitation. Even if that habitation is a tent. LOL! I hope that they get something back on your stuff and find the person responsible.

Thanks, i think the armor is coming together pretty well. Just wish i had time to do body work to it before the release, but oh well :)

Yeah i had the serial number written down :) and i gave it to the cops and what not, so we shall see what happens. Im figuring it was probably a druggy or something. I doubt its someone i know that i have let into my apt lol. they are all to damn lazy and wouldnt climb the balcony lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok well i have another little sizeing update.

Here is the cod and thigh. i was testing the belt i will be using for the strapping.
imagejpeg_3_5.jpg

imagejpeg_4_2.jpg

Thats all for now :)
I probably wont be posting again untill after monday night. Hopefully the release goes well :)

Maaaannnnn that makes me sick. I can't stand a thief. I just can't stand it. It makes my blood boil!!!!! However........I'm glad that no one was hurt and that's all he/she got. But hey, you do get to go shopping for a new one! The suit is coming along nicely M. I like how you did the straps for the chest. Keep it up buddy.:D

okay so it looks like the didact has taken over, but this odst isn't going down with out swing.

Maaaannnnn that makes me sick. I can't stand a thief. I just can't stand it. It makes my blood boil!!!!! However........I'm glad that no one was hurt and that's all he/she got. But hey, you do get to go shopping for a new one! The suit is coming along nicely M. I like how you did the straps for the chest. Keep it up buddy.:D

yeah tell me about it! oh well Karma will catch the culprit :) and yes indeed i do get to get a new one lol. Good thing black friday is coming soon lol. Thanks very much, the suit isnt done 100% but it is totally wearable. I wore it to the release. :) But i have to take the pics off my grandmas camera first before i cant put them on here lol. So there will be pics coming shortly i promise. cant wait to see yours done :)

okay so it looks like the didact has taken over, but this odst isn't going down with out swing.
good dont give up lol

You are still cranking out some good work man. It's good to see this coming together so well.

Thanks very much :) As stated above it is wearable but not 100% complete yet lol.

I wish there were Rogue and Hayabusa in Reach, but no! They are my favourite Spartan helmets. :(

I know right! lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK EVERYONE! its PICTURE TIME!!!!!!!!

Be warned there are a lot of pictures and im not posting all of them... lol The pictures following are of me and Vonwolf and my room mate that i made the Jun helmet for at the halo 4 midnight launch. :) It was a blast! My suit is not 100% but it was wearable for the event. I will be working on the stuff i need to fix after a short break lol. Ok now on to pictures!

Me (red) and Vonwolf (green) getting dressed.
IMG_0490.jpg

IMG_0491.jpg

IMG_0492.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg

Dressed!
IMG_0494.jpg

IMG_0495.jpg

IMG_0497.jpg

Walking around, inside the store first then outside :)
IMG_0507.jpg

IMG_0510.jpg

IMG_0511.jpg

Its my foot! lol
IMG_0513.jpg

Ok next post....

Post 2!

More random shots
IMG_0520.jpg

IMG_0519.jpg
aparently i like hitting people lol
IMG_0531.jpg

IMG_0534.jpg

Gangdom style (it was requested)
IMG_0535.jpg

Then i hit him lol (sorry its a tad dark, aparently flash wasnt working)
IMG_0537.jpg

IMG_0540.jpg

IMG_0542.jpg

This was perfect, looks like i actually hit my buddy lol
IMG_0544.jpg

IMG_0548.jpg

IMG_0547.jpg

IMG_0554.jpg

IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0559.jpg

Next post... again lol

OK last post lol

Another request...and hit again lol.
IMG_0563.jpg

IMG_0564.jpg

And one more hit just because he wasnt looking lol
IMG_0566.jpg

IMG_0567.jpg

Batman??
IMG_0569.jpg

Thats not how you hold the gun batman...
IMG_0570.jpg

IMG_0572.jpg

IMG_0573.jpg

Last one
IMG_0574.jpg

and a video, if it works lol
th_MVI_0558.jpg

Ok so how do you make the pictures thumbnail size so they do not take up as much room??

Hope you all enjoyed the view. There are still some things i need to fix like i said, but they will be later :)
Ta Ta for now everyone. Keep building!

looks like you had fun, as for me it rained and 600 people inside a game stop, me goosebot5000, and a new 405th guy where their and the DJ left so i had to crank my audio system up burn't out me speakers, power pack A burned out, but we had fun, the new guy only has i helmet done so far and i let him use one of my marine suits and it worked out. but next year i'm going to do something really big, anyone game on making a short film the same night as the game launch?

Well FOX at least you had fun :)

Ok I have a small update everyone. I painted some stuff that I didn't get a chance to the other day.
2012-11-09060315.jpg

Everything that is black is what I just did a little while ago while on break. Ill be painting the little circles on the tops of my boots tonight hopefully. We shall see :)
Anyways, what do you guys think of the armor so far? Does it fit well? To me it felt pretty good :)

Love the game launch photos. The scene of you armoring up in a far corner of the parking lot pretty-well matched my experience. My costume required an assistant to help get dressed. It looks like you have enough range of motion to dress yourself. Like Foxleader, we had rain. I was nervy about my suit being composite cardboard, but it weathered the rain like a champ. Cool update.

Redshirt

Looks like y'all had a blast. Suit looks good so far. Just needs your finishing touches, bur definitely looks good.

As to how to make the thumbnail photos. . . . If you're using photobucket, you can view your album and just copy and paste the thumbnail link. That's on the old version of photobucket though. I don't like the new site they got up so I opted to stay with the older version. Hope this helps.

Love the game launch photos. The scene of you armoring up in a far corner of the parking lot pretty-well matched my experience. My costume required an assistant to help get dressed. It looks like you have enough range of motion to dress yourself. Like Foxleader, we had rain. I was nervy about my suit being composite cardboard, but it weathered the rain like a champ. Cool update.

Redshirt

Thanks very much. Yeah I can get most of the suit on alone, but need assisstance with the shoulders and the padding for the forearm since I put that in after its on lol. I'm glad to hear your suit made it through the weather :)

Looks like y'all had a blast. Suit looks good so far. Just needs your finishing touches, bur definitely looks good.

As to how to make the thumbnail photos. . . . If you're using photobucket, you can view your album and just copy and paste the thumbnail link. That's on the old version of photobucket though. I don't like the new site they got up so I opted to stay with the older version. Hope this helps.

Yeah it was a lot of fun for sure, I felt so awesome lol.
Thanks for the input with photo bucket, ill have to try that out.

what? i didn't even understand what he just said about photobucket.

Lol its alright bud

Glad to hear that you had fun at the launch! And I know what you mean when you say you felt awesome! I felt that way too standing there in Game Stop. There's something to be said about having that anonymity while you're wearing a helmet; no one can see your face, so they just assume that you're a bad a$$ spartan; and with them believing that, it's easier to portray a bad a$$ spartan!

Great job man. I can't wait to see the final touches!

you could say the samething about ODST's even with out the armor i can make people beleive i'm a SEAL, but then they see me in the armor then their like **** the SEAL's, i fear this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back