Rogue helmet, and multiplayer build WIP (Pic Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are skilled and have one to use the best idea would be a small band saw. Stack all the like pieces into a block and cut them at the same time. It allows you to get the exact same edge on every piece. that almost completely eliminates the "jagged" edging you'll get from cutting each piece seperately. The big downside to this is that you have to be very confident with a band saw to keep from making mistakes.

Thanks for the advice guys, Ill see what i can do this upcomming weekend :)

I am redoing the forearms because i feel that the firsts ons i did are to small, so i should have some pics of at least one of them up this weekend :)

Ahh the Rouge Helmet was always my favorite in halo 3! Yours came out fantastic! I've always wanted to build it but i felt like i never had the skill to ha.

Ahh the Rouge Helmet was always my favorite in halo 3! Yours came out fantastic! I've always wanted to build it but i felt like i never had the skill to ha.

Thanks for the compliment! It means a lot :). Yeah i love the helmet too, i always wore it as my multiplayer build. That is why i wanted to start my first pep project with this helmet and build. Hence the thread name lol. the only thing about makeing the helmet is its kinda odd shaped lol. If i made another one then i might do a few things different.
Thanks for watching my thread, stayed tuned for more pics this weekend. (i hope lol)

Sorry for the double post everyone, but i have a small update.

I ordered a nylon face mask and it came in so i wanted to share it with everyone. :)

Nylonhood.jpg

here it is without helmet.

Nylonhood1.jpg

here it is with helmet, :) so my neck is nice and covered.

That is all for now, should have more this weekend i hope.

I did the same magnum and everything, it was pretty fun to do :p I used between heavy duty scissors and an exacto blade. Looks great! Neck seals are one of those things that really help out more than you would think :p Keep it up!

Yeah i am cutting out pieces of the magnum slowly lol. and yes i agree with the neck seals.

Ok every UPDATE time. I just finished hardening my shoulders like a half hour ago so figured id post of a few pics of them :)

shoulderleft.jpg

Right one

shoulderright.jpg

Left one

shoulderboth.jpg

BOTH lol

Thats all for today i think. might have more tomorrow. i didnt get a chance to finish my new forearm yet lol. got like 3 more pieces to glue ugh.

Sorry again for the double post but i have more pictures lol. They would have been up earlier but i was dorking out and playing DnD.

Anyways, i finished pepping my new left forearm after fixing the scaling on it and here is what i got.

Newforearmleft.jpg

Front

Newforearmleft1.jpg

Back

Newforearmleft2.jpg

Size comparison to the wrong scaled one lol. New one on the bottom.

Newforearmleft3.jpg

Here it is on my arm. I trimmed around the edge of the wrist hole just a little to fit my hand through, so now it fits. :)

no problem. :) i will send them out as soon as i can, and thanks, yeah i like em better as well.

Hey everyone, sorry i have not posted anything lately. been real busy with work and other activities. I should be posting some stuff this weekend though. I plan on finishing my shoulder pieces, and I started working on the M6G from carpathia and so far so good. Got the main body glued together, now gotta cut out all the small stuff lol. (dreads)
Anywho, thats all for now. Ta Ta

Thats great man, i hope the gauntlets work well for you :)

Update time!! Its only a small one because i have not made it to my shoulders yet lol

M6Gsliced.jpg

Well this is my sliced M6G so far. Its not all the way together because i still have some sanding to do on some of the parts. i will post more pics of it later when it is complete.
Let me know what you guys think so far:)

Nice work on the sliced pistol M. I still have to do the clip on mine. You're winning, lol!

lol Thanks V, and i just noticed i forgot to include the trigger in that shot lol. Well i guess ya better hurry huh lol :p

wait a second if your adding a trigger don't you need to add a round or two in the clip. heck mine is out of cardboard and yet i've got three slugs in it for detail. plus the darn laser in the front it's more then i spent on my rifles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back