Rogue helmet, and multiplayer build WIP (Pic Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok sorry for double post, but i have a tiny update :)

My sliced M6G is finished being glued together lol. I still have more to do but figured id show ya what it looks like as of now :)

M6Gsliced2.jpg

M6Gsliced1.jpg

That is all for now, i still have not made it to my shoulders, but i will try this upcoming week :)

@ cereal

Thanks man :) hope to be working more on it this weekend. And if I can find my exacto knives (they vanished) ill also be able to post more armor pics lol

to bad it won't be ready for pax east, hell i'm going, but i've got to get your project done before i can pack. plus know that package is going to be fairly lager.

That pistol is looking good! I can't wait to see how it looks after you smooth it out a bit. I haven't even started building this one, even though I released the file. I'm so engaged with my MkVI armor that Reach stuff has gone out the window. Great job with everything, and keep going!!

to bad it won't be ready for pax east, hell i'm going, but i've got to get your project done before i can pack. plus know that package is going to be fairly lager.

yeah i am going to missing a lot of events this year :-( lol I hope you have fun, and you better get some pictures :p
oh ok, no problem man, thanks very much :)

ok now that is looking really good

Thanks a bunch, it was worth the work to cut it lol

That pistol is looking good! I can't wait to see how it looks after you smooth it out a bit. I haven't even started building this one, even though I released the file. I'm so engaged with my MkVI armor that Reach stuff has gone out the window. Great job with everything, and keep going!!

Thanks man, it was a doosy cutting by hand let me tell ya. I plan on smoothing it out later today after i get off work, as long as everything goes as planned i should say.
Nothing wrong with being engaged in your armor, its comming out great :)
I will, you keep going too!!

Thanks for the comments everyone, just so you all know ill be working on bondoing my shoulders, gun, and fixing the bottom of my helmet today. And if time permits, making a duct tape manaquin lol. ok gtg for now update comming soon!

Double posting, sorry, but its worth it cause its an update lol

ok so i got to bondo some stuff today, now mind you its not the greatest work, but her i can fix it by sanding hehe :)

First ill show you the part of my helmet i had to fix and then my shoulders and then gun :)

helmetfix.jpg

Here is a little patch i had to fix because it broke off.

shoulderbothbondo.jpg

Here are both of my shoulders ready to be sanded :-D

M6Gslicedbondoright.jpg

Right view
M6Gslicedbondoleft.jpg

Left view
M6Gslicedbondoback.jpg

back view
M6Gslicedbondofront.jpg

front view

well that is all for today, i need to sleep for work tonight lol.
I should hopefully be sanding on some stuff tomorrow :)
Alrighty see you all later

Amazing work! That is all.
thank you very much.

That side arm is looking sweet so far.
Thanks thorn, i think so too :)
its sanding time eveyone.
Oh yeah, but that will be this weekend, i didnt have time to sand anything for the past few days and i have to go back to work tonight. ugh. lol
Im looking forward to seeing some pictures.
Ill post some up as soon as i can, should be this weekend if all goes well. :) Thanks for joining the bandwagon of my build lol

Sanding, sanding and more sanding...
Then you get to sand some more!
Did I mention you'll be sanding??

Looking great! Cant wait to see it all painted up!

at least it's not a spade yeah one of my projects, i don't need no sticking sand paper i've got a sand blaster. so fire in the hole!

I think you forgot to mention sanding lol

at least it's not a spade yeah one of my projects, i don't need no sticking sand paper i've got a sand blaster. so fire in the hole!

lol sounds like that would be fun :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok guys here is a small update, without pics at the moment due to my internet at home being down for right now, but an update non the less lol.
So i didnt get as much done yesterday as i would have liked due to it being easter and family was in town, but i did get some stuff done. and i will doing more today.
yesterday i worked on my pistol and primed it but im stuck on it and will be asking for advice after i get pictures up. I also worked on sanding the shoulders (did i mention bondo isnt my friend lol)
and today i will be doing, thats right you guessed it, more sanding :p
anyways, thats all for now, will get pics up as soon as possible :)

Take care and keep building!

the front of my space looks like a plasma grenade went off, a 12 inch hole right down to the frame, i guess my last statement was right fire in the hole.

And while you're at it Don't forget to sand.;)
You ever get the feeling that the sanding is never truly done:)

Looking forward to the weekend so we can look at some more awesome looking pic's from you.:cool

@thorn

Yes i get that feeling from time to time lol
and thanks man, im glad you like everything so far!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATE TIME:

Ok everyone, here are the pics i promised, not great but its what i have so far. there are also more pics to show as well :) enjoy!!

Ok so first ill post the helmet and what i have done to it.
helmetfix1.jpg

I sanded and painted that little piece that broke off. I left it a little rough for battle dmg sake.

Next, i cut out the little hole on the front of the helmet and added a screen so as to make it so when i breath i dont fog my visor. (these were taken before i painted the bottom part of the photo above)
helmetfronthole.jpg

helmetfronthole1.jpg

helmetfronthole2.jpg

Next is the gloves i bought :)
Gloves.jpg

ok next is my pistol after i primed it and sanded it. Right now it doesnt look that great cause i ended up sanding some of the matboard. but i have an idea on how to fix it and make it part of the battle dmg/ aged look.
M6Gslicedprimed.jpg

M6Gslicedprimed1.jpg

not to shabby otherwise though.

Ok have to double post due to so many pics :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back