Rogue helmet, and multiplayer build WIP (Pic Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the double post, sorry, to many pics lol

ok now on to some fun pictures. I got a DMR from Kwameninja, and i think it looks great! so i had to show you what it looks like. :)
DMR.jpg

And me being a dork at my grandparents with the DMR, M6G and the gloves. They liked taking the pictures lol.
showingoff1.jpg

showingoff6.jpg

showingoff5.jpg

showingoff8.jpg

showingoff9.jpg

showingoff3.jpg

showingoff10.jpg

showingoff7.jpg

showingoff4.jpg

showingoff11.jpg

showingoff2.jpg

Ok thats all for now. Ill try and post more when i can, its gonna be hard when i dont have internet at home :) should be next week or sooner :)
hope you all like what i have so far!

P.S. will have pics of shoulders next time i promise.

@thorn696

Thanks man! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok folks its that time again... Thats right its UPDATE TIME!!!!!

Ok so i painted my shoulders and my pistol finally and i have pics to show you all :)

ok first its the shoulders. just so u know these pics will not be the final look of the shoulders because they are outside drying as im typing this lol but this is where im at so far :)
Had to paint the little side thingys black
shoulderbothpainted.jpg

shoulderbothpainted1.jpg

Then taped em and painted the shoulder blue :)
shoulderbothpainted2.jpg

Ok no for the pistol,
first, just painted it and took pics
M6Gpainted.jpg

M6Gpainted1.jpg

M6Gpainted2.jpg

M6Gpainted3.jpg

M6Gpainted4.jpg

M6Gpainted5.jpg

Then i darkend the silver a little bit and highlighted the black
M6Gpainted6.jpg

M6Gpainted7.jpg

sorry these next two are sideways, phone was being retarded.
M6Gpainted8.jpg

M6Gpainted9.jpg

Ok that is all for now, I hope you all like everything so far. I will be adding some small details to the pistol, and finishing up my shoulders hopefully this week and will get pics to you all asap :)
Take care everyone!

keep your eyes open for UPS in the up coming week, that's right i got it done the M19 is done, i just put some primer on it so you could do your own paint job. oh and i might send you something extra.

keep your eyes open for UPS in the up coming week, that's right i got it done the M19 is done, i just put some primer on it so you could do your own paint job. oh and i might send you something extra.

No Kidding!? wow thanks man, i will keep my eyes open :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i will be adding the screws to the pistol this week, and hopefully making a stencile of my halo3 emblem to paint on my shoulder. I will try and have pics for you all this weekend sometime :)

Wow, your build is moving along nicely. Really nice work with the weapons and helmet. Cant wait to see the finished project.

Thanks zoidiankings, im glad you like everything. Although the only weapon i made was the pistol, the dmr i got from kwameninja :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok guys, small Update time :)

Ok so here is the pistol with the screws i put on for a little extra detail, its not much.
M6Gdetail1.jpg

M6Gdetail.jpg

Now on to the shoulders, here are a few pics of some battle damage (the silver parts showing) sorry if they are hard to see.
Please excuse the upside down photo, phone was being weird.
shoulderdetail3.jpg

ok back to right side up lol

Side views, then top.
shoulderdetail4.jpg

shoulderdetail2.jpg

shoulderdetail5.jpg

Ok now on to my halo 3 emblem, i painted it on the right shoulder. First i made a template and then painted it on. I am not the best painter, but i like what i have so far lol

Ok first is the Emblem
Haloemblem.jpg

and it printed out. I have two here because i did a separate template for the shield. sorry its sideways...
Haloemblem1.jpg

Now with the main part cut out. ( i forgot to take picture of shield one cut out before i tossed it lol.
Haloemblem2.jpg

And here it is on the shoulder. :D
shoulderdetail.jpg

shoulderdetail1.jpg

Thats all for now, hope you all enjoy :)

bit of a set back on the M19 got a lot of damn rain plus near freezing weather, and wind, so pgetting the last of it ready is tocuh and go.

@foxleader

No worries mate:)

@EVERYONE!!!

UPDATE!!

Well a small one due to my hours being messed with at work.
Ok so i went and got a little fan to put in my helmet, and its awesome lol.

Here it is here :)
Helmetfan.jpg

Next i finished my right forearm, so now i have them both done.
Front view
Bracers.jpg

Side view
Bracers1.jpg

Other side view
Bracers3.jpg

Back view
Bracers2.jpg

and now me wearing them :)
Bracers4.jpg

Bracers5.jpg

I was dancing in this one.
Bracers6.jpg

I should be able to get these bad boys resined this week hopefully.
Let me know what you guys think about size and everything :) Thanks everyone, and have a great day.

Hello again, another small UPDATE.

I finished building my left bicep to go under my shoulders and thought i would post some pics.

Side view
Bicep.jpg

Other side view
Bicep2.jpg

Back view
Bicep1.jpg

Front view
Bicep3.jpg

Size compare with shoulder view
Biceptestfit2.jpg

I think it will work nicely lol

Me trying it on view lol
Biceptestfit.jpg

Biceptestfit1.jpg

As always, let me know what you guys think. :)
Thanks!

looking bloody good... looks like you've nailed the scaling spot on. the shoulders came together pretty well too. i love the blue too, it's very vibrant :) ... i think i usually see people move from a helmet to the chest, so out of sheer curiousness, what made you decide to build them after the helmet? also, do you normally have Disney character cutouts in your kitchen or were you planning a party? :D ...

looking bloody good... looks like you've nailed the scaling spot on. the shoulders came together pretty well too. i love the blue too, it's very vibrant :) ... i think i usually see people move from a helmet to the chest, so out of sheer curiousness, what made you decide to build them after the helmet? also, do you normally have Disney character cutouts in your kitchen or were you planning a party? :D ...

Thanks Stiilus! Means a lot coming from someone with your talent. Yeah the blue really pops out at ya, i am digging it myself :)
Well to be honest, the reason i have not done the chest piece is because i was debating on if i was going to do the LD verion or the HD version. I have decided to do the LD version because i am doing the CQB attachment and it will be covering the front of the chest anyways. The back of the chest i plan on detailing with foamies :-D
I actually planned on printing out the chest after work today lol.
Totally planning on a party for sure lol.... actually its my grandparents kitchen, i am watching their house for a few weeks, and i usually do my crafts over there anyways. But my grandma is obsessed with snow white so my cousin made those cutouts for her :)

Thanks again man.

well, bad new my grand mother has kicked the bucket. i'm not going to roll in my grief i'm going to press on. frist things frist getting you your launcher. then burning embers.

well, bad new my grand mother has kicked the bucket. i'm not going to roll in my grief i'm going to press on. frist things frist getting you your launcher. then burning embers.

Sorry to hear about your grandmother bud. Do what you gotta do man, no worries :)

thanks man, it's not like it's happen before hell my other grand mother plus my grand father die within a month of each other, death is just a part of my now.

Hey guys, sorry for not posting in a little bit, i have been under the weather. But good news, i am back to working on my chest and i have finished both of the bicep pieces. I will try to post pictures sometime this weekend if i can :) u
until then, happy building :)

I've always kinda felt like the pepakura model that was available for rogue was wide at the bottom. Maybe I'm wrong but it never seemed that wide in the game.

seriously great helmet! not many people pull off a good rogue helmet! serious props! gonna be watching you for more builds!!

Thanks man! I'm glad you like it :) I plan on doing tons more builds for myself and the community.
I like the stuff you have done as well just so ya know. :)

I've always kinda felt like the pepakura model that was available for rogue was wide at the bottom. Maybe I'm wrong but it never seemed that wide in the game.

You are correct, it is indeed wide sir lol. And I agree, it didn't seem wide in the game. But its ok because its still a great helmet lol. My favorite H3 one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok ladies and gents, its update time. I finished my chest today and took pictures. Alas I did not have time to post them before I had to sleep for work, and before I came to work. So I will be posting them after I get off work instead lol. I have not taken any with the chest on me yet because I have to cut out the neck seal for my fat head to fit through. Hope all goes well when I do lol. Until then, happy building everyone!

EDIT: PICTURES!!

Ok guys here are some pictures i told you i was going to be posting. They are the chest and my Biceps. :)

So here are my biceps, i finished the second one :)
Bicep4.jpg

Bicep5.jpg

And here is my Low Def chest, i dont have a picture with it on like i said, i still have to cut out the neck seal :)
Chest.jpg

Chest2.jpg

Chest3.jpg

Chest1.jpg

Hope you guys like it. I will post a picture of it on for size when i fix it. Hopefully today lol
Until then, happy building :)

Edit again: ok i got a question, is there a particular way to put on the chest armor while it is in one piece, or do i need to actually split it first?? i do not want to rip it lol.
Thanks for all the help guys, sorry if its kinda a dumb question lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back