Roll Call Southwest Regiment Introduction

Hey friends! My husband and I are both constructing armor here in the DFW area in Texas - im making Mark 5 CE armor to look like Church from Red VS Blue and he is making ODST armor. We cant wait until we can meet up with everyone!

Hey friends! My husband and I are both constructing armor here in the DFW area in Texas - im making Mark 5 CE armor to look like Church from Red VS Blue and he is making ODST armor. We cant wait until we can meet up with everyone!
Welcome! Keep watching for events in your area to meet up with local 405thers.
Redshirt
Guess who's not coming back from the Slayer match--the guy in the Red Shirt
Signature Project: Halo 3 Working Airsoft Spartan Laser in Metal & Fiberglass

Hi Everyone, I'm in the DFW area. Just purchased a used set of armor (the Disguise Men's Halo Master Chief Ultra Prestige Costume). I will have to modify because I need to be able to ride with it on my EUC. The undersuit is an XXL which is too big on me, so most likely I'll have to get one that fits.

Hi Everyone, I'm in the DFW area. Just purchased a used set of armor (the Disguise Men's Halo Master Chief Ultra Prestige Costume). I will have to modify because I need to be able to ride with it on my EUC. The undersuit is an XXL which is too big on me, so most likely I'll have to get one that fits.
Welcome. Glad to see another DFW area member

Hey everyone! Arizona native here (Currently live in Tucson) Looking to join up! Working on a fully 3d printed Spartan Gen III MK VII suit! Planning on wearing it at phoenix fan fusion next month!

Hey everyone! Arizona native here (Currently live in Tucson) Looking to join up! Working on a fully 3d printed Spartan Gen III MK VII suit! Planning on wearing it at phoenix fan fusion next month!
Welcome to the 405th and the Southwest Regiment. I think I'm the only other really active member in Tucson.

Redshirt
Current Project:
Needler Multimedia Arduino-Driven Animated Airsoft Prop (Everything the Neca Needler Could Have Been)

Heroes, Southern regiment currently. Soon to be Southwest. Heading to ABQ in June. Looking forward to joining this crew and doing great things.

Heroes, Southern regiment currently. Soon to be Southwest. Heading to ABQ in June. Looking forward to joining this crew and doing great
things.
Welcome, we've been expecting you! We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own.
Redshirt
Current Project:
Needler Multimedia Arduino-Driven Animated Airsoft Prop (Everything the Neca Needler Could Have Been)

Hello! I’m new to all of this, currently residing in Gilbert. Due to time (and skill) constraints, hoping to commission an ODST costume soon!
If commission is your goal check out something along these lines

Its my second option if 3d printing doesn't work for me

Hey lads and lasses. Located in North Dallas at the moment, but also go to school in the Northside of San Antonio. Trips to and from have become second nature for me so more than willing to meet this season

Hey lads and lasses. Located in North Dallas at the moment, but also go to school in the Northside of San Antonio. Trips to and from have become second nature for me so more than willing to meet this season
Welcome to the Southwest. Keep an eye out as there are active members near you.
Redshirt

Howdy, not sure how I missed this thread but I'm out of McKinney. Just finished my SB ODST kit earlier this year and looking to hang out with other Southwest members at some cons next year.

Howdy, not sure how I missed this thread but I'm out of McKinney. Just finished my SB ODST kit earlier this year and looking to hang out with other Southwest members at some cons next year.
SalLyrisse, Welcome!
I'm not sure how I missed your SW intro. I'm the membership officer for the Southwest Regiment. Great looking suit! Use these forums to show your progress on future builds. Follow our space here, on Discord, and Facebook to keep apprised of our events.
Redshirt
Current Project:

Last edited:
Reside in Oklahoma City OK. Moved here from Tulsa in 2020, working on my armor set. Just got my helmet
Loner,
Welcome to the Southwest Regiment. I'm your RMO. I was just looking at your helmet the other day. Great start--keep the updates coming! As I told SalLyrisse, follow the other outlets as well to see all the events.
Redshirt
Current Project:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back