Roll Call!

Name: Brant (ImmortalReaver)
Costuming since: I've been into dressing up for Halloween or other occasions basically my whole life. Technically my first one was an Umbrella Corporation soldier from Resident Evil. Nothing was made by me, everything was store bought and put together. My first cosplay made by hand was my Halo 3 Multplayer cosplay. I initially had a Mark V helmet and Andrew DFT style Assault Rifle. I updated the helmet and gun for Halo Outpost Discovery.
About me: Born and raised in metro Detroit. Most of my interests revolve around video games. Other hobbies are motorcycles and playing guitar.
Favorite Cons: Youmacon in Detroit is my favorite convention and also the biggest con I've been to so far. I've been to a few other conventions but only out of state once for Halo Outpost Discovery.
Costumes/Props:
105574598-399960144296187-6694989181414888596-n.jpg

104885227-302223464287880-1197791339245449164-n.png

P1344469.jpg

P1344225.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Brant (ImmortalReaver)
Costuming since: I've been into dressing up for Halloween or other occasions basically my whole life. Technically my first one was an Umbrella Corporation soldier from Resident Evil. Nothing was made by me, everything was store bought and put together. My first cosplay made by hand was my Halo 3 Multplayer cosplay. I initially had a Mark V helmet and Andrew DFT style Assault Rifle. I updated the helmet and gun for Halo Outpost Discovery.
About me: Born and raised in metro Detroit. Most of my interests revolve around video games. Other hobbies are motorcycles and playing guitar.
Favorite Cons: Youmacon in Detroit is my favorite convention and also the biggest con I've been to so far. I've been to a few other conventions but only out of state once for Halo Outpost Discovery.
Costumes/Props:
View attachment 292090
View attachment 292091
View attachment 292092
View attachment 292093
Hey I know this guy, welcome!

Name: Patrick
Costuming Since: Haven't started yet
About Me: I've had an interest of costume and prop making for a while now but haven't taken the time to do so. Trying to be more proactive and get started making some props as a starting point. With Halo being my favorite franchise and wanting to create things, this site is the perfect place.
Favorite Cons: Haven't been to a con yet.
Costumes/Props: Want to get started with the M6D Magnum (Halo CE), M392 DMR (Reach) and SR99D-S2 AM sniper rifle(Halo 3)

Name: Patrick
Costuming Since: Haven't started yet
About Me: I've had an interest of costume and prop making for a while now but haven't taken the time to do so. Trying to be more proactive and get started making some props as a starting point. With Halo being my favorite franchise and wanting to create things, this site is the perfect place.
Favorite Cons: Haven't been to a con yet.
Costumes/Props: Want to get started with the M6D Magnum (Halo CE), M392 DMR (Reach) and SR99D-S2 AM sniper rifle(Halo 3)
Welcome to the 405th!! You definitely came to the right place

Name: George
Costuming Since: over 15 yrs easy
About Me: i have built a lot of storm trooper armor and i built darth vader but had to buy the helmet. have built a lot of kids style armor i just love to teach the kids how to work with their hands. i even help a kid build his dream suit darth vader but he wanted to use his half face he already had. i will put a pic of him and i on here in our vader suits. im currently make the halo infinite suit it is a challenge and i like it. everyone on the 405th are right there to help with any thing thank everybody.
i am a maintenance tech. by trade i use milling machines and a lot of other goodies.
Favorite Cons: Comi con in columbus ohio were i used to live / and then the last one was in Monroe Michigan
Costumes/props: Storm Trooper (anh) and (rtoj) and Darth Vader (black series) and i just got a ANH helmet last week will get pics of that

got pics resized

Attachments

• 117169628_1536873103152393_7979843443263455405_n.jpg
    117169628_1536873103152393_7979843443263455405_n.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 69
  • 2022-05-01-121848216.mp4
    4.7 MB
  • received_286374983362523.jpeg
    received_286374983362523.jpeg
    74.6 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG20220830155737.jpg
    IMG20220830155737.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Name: James or Sierra Charlie
Costuming since: I started to play with the idea of Cosplaying in 2013 at my first Anime Boston, but didn't have a full blown cosplay until Star Wars celebration in Chicago (I was the pikachu)
About me: I'm currently Active Duty with less than a year left, about to start college (i hope) and I love video games, anime, sport shootings, etc. Cosplay has been a way thus so far for me to kinda escape some of my sadboi hours I've been dealing with, and to also just give me something other than my depression to fixate on. I love painting props, and putting things together as my skill level allows. Currently reside in WI, and enjoy it thus far.
Favorite Cons: Honestly, any convention that I can attend without issue, or able to make with friends.
Costumes/Props: I had an ODST in the making but after cutting my fingers badly a few times, unable to get the same shape and size twice (shakey hands) I just ordered a suit a week ago or so... I do still paint my own props and build what I can. I have a Assault Rifle fully painted minus a few details. Once som stuff comes up, I'll post pictures.

I look forward to meeting/trooping with yall at some point in the hopeful near future!

Costuming since: I started to play with the idea of Cosplaying in 2013 at my first Anime Boston, but didn't have a full blown cosplay until Star Wars celebration in Chicago (I was the pikachu)
About me: I'm currently Active Duty with less than a year left, about to start college (i hope) and I love video games, anime, sport shootings, etc. Cosplay has been a way thus so far for me to kinda escape some of my sadboi hours I've been dealing with, and to also just give me something other than my depression to fixate on. I love painting props, and putting things together as my skill level allows. Currently reside in WI, and enjoy it thus far.
Favorite Cons: Honestly, any convention that I can attend without issue, or able to make with friends.
Costumes/Props: I had an ODST in the making but after cutting my fingers badly a few times, unable to get the same shape and size twice (shakey hands) I just ordered a suit a week ago or so... I do still paint my own props and build what I can. I have a Assault Rifle fully painted minus a few details. Once som stuff comes up, I'll post pictures.

I look forward to meeting/trooping with yall at some point in the hopeful near future!
Welcome to the 405th! NobleofDeath16 you got a live one!

If I hadn't just moved to TN I would've been real close to where you're at. I was in Milwaukee for a while

Welcome to the 405th! Feel free to message me if you have any questions!

Name: Jacob or Sweed
Costuming since: this is my first time building but I’ve cosplayed in the past in high school.
About me: Ever since my first convention in 2015 I’ve been in awe of the cosplay communities and I’ve always wanted to be part of it. My first cosplay idea was my destiny hunter, but my 15 year old self wasn’t up to the task.
Favorite Con: Dallas Fan Expo
Costume/Props: I’ve been building a halo 4 master chief for the past three months and have painted it to look like Church from Red vs Blue. I’ve also built a magnum and hopefully will have a sniper rifle sometime soon?

Name: Nik or Defalt
Costuming since: This is a new area for me but I have done some DIY and electronic work in the past.
About me: I've been stuck in South Dakota my whole life. I like camping, shooting archery and guns, and just tinkering and building stuff in general.
Favorite con: I've really only ever been to SiouxperCon a couple of times but hopefully I can branch out more in the future.
Costume/props: I'm looking to build my Spartan-III armor from Reach and maybe a DMR to go with it since it's my favorite weapon.

Name: Emory or just Em.
Costuming Since: When I joined the site.
About me: I take martial arts, have an obsession with Legend Of Zelda, and do airsoft with my friends sometimes. I am also preparing to begin constructing armor sets for friends. So, lots of practice there. Also, I am 6' 3". Just as a side note.
Favorite Con: Afraid I haven't been to one yet. I'll be going to Planet Comicon Kansas City this year if all goes well!
Costume/Props: I have my Reach ODST, and a BoomCo MA5 that I painted. I also built an M6C Pistol from DFT's files.

Name: Emory or just Em.
Costuming Since: When I joined the site.
About me: I take martial arts, have an obsession with Legend Of Zelda, and do airsoft with my friends sometimes. I am also preparing to begin constructing armor sets for friends. So, lots of practice there. Also, I am 6' 3". Just as a side note.
Favorite Con: Afraid I haven't been to one yet. I'll be going to Planet Comicon Kansas City this year if all goes well!
Costume/Props: I have my Reach ODST, and a BoomCo MA5 that I painted. I also built an M6C Pistol from DFT's files.
Gosh, its great to see Missouri folk! Truly not a lot of you but I hope to change that! :)

I haven't been on the forums in a bit. I'm glad to see so many new faces in the Midwest
You are always welcome back after your breaks in cryo.
Name: Nik or Defalt
Costuming since: This is a new area for me but I have done some DIY and electronic work in the past.
About me: I've been stuck in South Dakota my whole life. I like camping, shooting archery and guns, and just tinkering and building stuff in general.
Favorite con: I've really only ever been to SiouxperCon a couple of times but hopefully I can branch out more in the future.
Costume/props: I'm looking to build my Spartan-III armor from Reach and maybe a DMR to go with it since it's my favorite weapon.
MY GOODNESS. Finally someone in the Dakotas! Welcome aboard, Spartan! RandomRanger is your go to man for Spartan-III builds I promise you that.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back