Roll Call

Name: Elias
Callsign/nickname: S229, French Fry
Where you're located:Tennessee (just outside of Memphis)
About you: Been making props and costumes for 6 years. I'm a diehard ODST fan and have made one suit and am actively working on another right now. I'd say i'm decent at what i do, and am eager to learn more! Favorite Halo is Reach.
Favorite Conventions: MCFC

Like Quote Reply

Last edited:
Justin D. Reimer

Jacksonville, NC

Recreation Assistant on Camp Lejeune. Fun gig ngl

Been playing halo since the 360 days. I started cosplaying in high school and fell in love ever since. While I haven't made a full suit of armor yet, that is one of my milestones i wish to achieve in the future. Besides that I buy nerf blasters or ones from sister companies and customize them! Halo 4 was my first Day 1 Halo so im biased toward that gritty art style and even painted my boomco Magum and AR as seen in that game.

Cons: Since i previously lived in CA, Wondercon was (and still is) the con i most frequent. I plan on attending GalaxyCon in Raleigh in the future tho. Those local to NC can find me there when present.

Name(if you have a nickname or call tag): Donnie
Where your located: southeastern Georgia
Occupations: Freight packer for automotive salvage
About you.: I've been looking into getting into this hobby for a while, but just recently got the time and funds to. I'm a natural tinkerer and have a knack for any kind of building
Favorite Conventions (where we can most likely meet up with you): Haven't been to any yet, but I'm wiling to travel to the neighboring states if anyone knows any good ones.

Name(if you have a nickname or call tag): Donnie
Where your located: southeastern Georgia
Occupations: Freight packer for automotive salvage
About you.: I've been looking into getting into this hobby for a while, but just recently got the time and funds to. I'm a natural tinkerer and have a knack for any kind of building
Favorite Conventions (where we can most likely meet up with you): Haven't been to any yet, but I'm wiling to travel to the neighboring states if anyone knows any good ones.
Welcome aboard. Lots of great events to attend in the South. I encourage you to get out to a few and see what it's all about! In Southeast GA you might consider attending Pensacon as a small starter! There are a lot of great folks here to help get you started.

Name(if you have a nickname or call tag): Ryan
Where your located: Tampa FL
Occupations: Fraud analyst for Capital One
About you.: Been a fan of Halo forever. Been a member of 405th for a long time. But life and everything got in the way. Trying to find my way back and have intentions to build an ODST suit in the coming year.
Favorite Conventions (where we can most likely meet up with you): Megacon so far. Supercon in Miami is ok, but an annoying drive and im not a fan of Miami.

EDIT: I see there is a SE region FB. Could the admin of that message me to allow me access since FB went crazy with group permissions? Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Chanelle. I'm AgentArkansas
I'm 37 years young
Sumter, South Carolina
Photographer, farmer, cosplayer, and homeschooler
About me: I have cosplayed about 7 years in star wars and the marvel universe. Also have played around with star trek and mario. Just started building ODST and some mark IV armor. I want to Be grif.
Favorite cons? Raleigh Galaxycon. 4 DAYS of fun. Never miss it. Also Soda City in Columbia SC, and at least 1 in Charlotte NC

Name: Wolfie
About Me: I am fairly new to prop/armor building, however I was accepted in the 501st last year, which is where I discovered my passion for armor/prop building, however I am fairly new at it. I hope to learn a lot and meet some friends along the way!
Cons: My main ones are usually Dragoncon and Megacon, and a lot of other smaller cons around the south georgia/north Florida area

Nice to meet you all! <3

Name Cameron
Age 30
Where your located Central Florida
Occupations Former Graphic Designer
About you. I like 3D printing props, and painting them
Favorite Conventions MegaCon

Name Santi
Age 16
Where your located Florida
Occupations Full Time Student but Part time Voice Actor.
About you. I'm fairly new to prop/armor building, despite the fact that I have Master Chief's Halo 5 armor in my room. I want to make friends, and make my Halo 4 spartan come to reality. (Basically building his armor!) I have Pre-Military training, thanks to my dad and I am fairly familiar with Military Structure as I'm in the JROTC in my school. Also, I do have autism and ADHD, but that doesn't seem to interfere with my everyday life! I figured I needed to bring that up, so my apologies.
Favorite Conventions (where we can most likely meet up with you) I have never been to any Con, but I am looking forward to go to SuperCon soon in Miami!

Nice to meet you guys!

Name: Brian
Occupations: IT Manager + freelance mucisian
Bio: I work IT in the law field as my main job, but also freelance as a vocalist. I love camping/hiking, Spider-Man, and karaoke with my pals. I got married during the pandemic to a wonderful and supportive woman who tours regularly as a vocalist as well. I'm new to this level of cosplay/prop fabrication but am just getting started with a Sean Bradley ODST kit - it's my dream cosplay.
Favorite Cons: I've only been to Dragon*Con in Atlanta, but I've been a few times and it's a great Con. Hopefully also going to Momo Con in ATL this year as I hear it's even better than D*C.

Excited to meet some fellow cosplay/Halo enthusiasts some time down the line!

Name: Nic
Occupations: Assistant to Director at a Tutoring franchise.
Bio: I come from a background of building costumes off and on since I was 15, in 2016 I actually attended my first FULL weekend of Dragon Con (before that it was only single day passes typically Saturdays) and met a BUNCH of people in the Local Star Wars Costuming Clubs, from there I built myself a movie quality Mandalorian Costume (my first Mando was made from cardboard back when I was 15) to join the Mandalorian Mercs Costume Club (MMCC). From there I kinda took into my own, every year since I have finished at LEAST 1 costume a year preparing for Dragon Con (except 2020 since there was none) to include an ARC clone trooper, Custom Smuggler, Custom Jedi, and a few more SW projects that are still currently on the back log to complete.
While Star Wars is my primary means of costuming it is not my only, I have branched out some into Video Games and Custom OCs. Back in 2021 I started working on my Character from TTRPG Cyberpunk RED, while I was able to get the majority of the costume done I struggled to get it 100% and wasn't able to make all the props that I wanted for the costume. the plan is to completely finish that one by Dragon Con this year. Before that, back in 2019 I undertook one of my biggest challenges yet and build a Crimson Lance Royal Guard from the first Borderlands game (the purple elite enemies) that was my first true costume that I've ever made from EVA foam and I stunned a bunch of the big time vets/YTer with it because they didn't believe it was my first EVA build.
A bit more about me is I'm a bit of a perfectionist with my costumes and strive to get 100% screen accuracy in everything I build and because of that as well as one of my previous occupations in life I have a very high attention to detail. With that being said though, I am also the type of person that will help when requested to help teach people or give them idea's on how to tackle particular challenges that they may face while building a costume.
Favorite Cons: Dragon Con. there is not even a close second, dragon con has been my primary convention ever since I first went back in 2007 (or 2006 I forget exactly) also since it acts as essentially my own birthday party since DC usually falls on the weekend after. My first time doing more than 1 day and the full weekend was right after my 21st birthday, so you can only imagine how much my world was changed because of that.

Name Kyle Call Sign Hostium
Age 35
Where your located Mobile, Al
Occupations Surveyor/CAD Tech
About you. Avid gamer and prop builder, anime fan, Halo Nights OG from the days of using your computer for multiplayer
Favorite Conventions (where we can most likely meet up with you) Con-nooga, Momocon, Pensacon, Mobicon, Magic City Con

I thought I filled this out months ago....oops lol

Mike Hamilton
Clearwater Fl
Actor/Comedian
Current member of the 501st Florida Dalek builders, and can be found easily at most conventions. Started to build a ODST but had to sell for the move to Florida, so looking to get that going again.

Welcome guys. We'll be sure you keep an eye on you and don't hesitate to post and ask questions.

Dave "Tisch"
Valdosta GA
I am retired military and currently a DoD civilian.
I've been a member of the 501st since 2006, Rebel Legion since 2017, Imperial Outlanders since 2021, and now jumping head-first into this. I have built dozens of costumes...maybe even 100+. I work with EVA foam, Sintra, ABS, 3D printed, fabric...so many materials. I've been to dozens of cons in GA and FL.
I met a few 405th members at InfinityCon Tallahassee when I was dressed as Wrecker from the Bad Batch. Great group of people. I can't wait to get a Master Chief done and added to my portfolio.

Lee
Baton Rouge, LA
Production supervisor
Been out of the game for 9 years. Was a member of the 501st and Hunters Lair. My main hobby is cars, recently joined the Krewe of the Leviathan ( pirate crew). I started to do leatherwork and am loving that. in the last year or so, i have gotten the itch to do cosplay again so i started on a Mando and another Pred. I saw the Halo TV series, and here i am.

Name: Gwen
Nickname: Aikon
Where you're located: Central Florida (Kissimmee)
Occupations: Uni Student/Retail
About you: Hello! I'm a college student from Central Florida studying Elementary Education with a minor in Psychology. Montique introduced me to the forums back in 2021 and I am in the process of building my first Halo armor build, a Halo 3 Medic Marine. I've met the 405th a couple of times at Megacon 2021-2022 and I always had a blast hanging out with the guys! I wanna be more active on the forums so I'm excited to meet everyone and share my thoughts on random stuff :3
Favorite Conventions (where we can most likely meet up with you): Megacon, CFCC

Last edited:
Name: Evan
Where you're located: Upstate SC
About you: Hey there! I'm a recent college graduate from South Carolina that currently works in Architecture. I heard about the 405th years ago, but never had the support or skills in order to feel like I could participate. Fast forward through college and I learned how to model-make and 3D print, so upon getting my own printer, I decided I wanted to start trying to make costumes. I'm still trying to figure it out, but I've been really enjoying it so far (minus all the sanding, haha.)
Favorite Conventions: I've never been, but I'm giving Dragoncon a go this year, and hope to go to more in the future!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back