RoxyRoo's Reach Build + Undersuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing this hands down has to be one of the best builds Foam or Pep that i have seen in a long time. I am genuanly impressed with your hard work and dedication to this build. Love the look and it will be nice to see how the magnet idea works out.

yeayeayeayeyayea
I'm so excited that there was an update and those look awesome (as usual.)
Can't wait to see the undersuit shorts you do

Every time there is an update here i get so excited to see your wonderful artistry and as to how well everything is made. I just hope that after im done with my odst build that my next reach foam build will look at least half this good. Truly awe inspiring girlie!!!

Thanks guys for the encouragement. Though.. I admit I'm a little sad right now. I was trying to download HaloGoddess' Tactical Case thingie when I realized..I don't have a PC. Pep files can only be read using the right software, which I don't have because I'm a mac user. Q_Q I was really hoping to use a pre-made pattern this time around. *sigh* Maybe I'll go do something easy.. like those knee guards. >_<

BLARG.

Oh yeah! I need to order those gloves that everyone used for spartans. Those can be found in the "Soft Armor" section, right? o_O Although, I'm not sure if they would fit me. I have very long, thin hands...

Roxy I am also a mac user so I hear your pain...BUT....I am sure there is some one out there that might be able to PDF the pep you need for you as I have seen people saying they can for members before.

Hey Roxy, I hear your pain, I was on a mac for a while. I don't know what part it is you mean, but if you send me the link I'll make it into a PDF for ya. Anything to see such an awesome build progress, friend!

There ya go I knew there was someone but couldn't remember who. Thank you Kyre.

I've never offered before, haha! But yeah, it isn't too difficult, I've done it for another friend of mine who also runs a Mac Hut, he runs five or ten Macs at a time for his design work, so I'll do it for someone whose build I love any day!

Here you go, Roxy. I hope that's what you need, if not shoot me a message and I'll adjust it or remake it for you. ;) Also, sorry about the watermark, if it interferes I can find another way to do it...

The thighs are looking good! Lots of little details :)

I'm excited to see how you tackle those shorts!

man this looks so amazing, and i like how you added bits of the undersuit detail to pieces of the suit itself, it makes it look awesome. i cant wait to see this whole project finished 0.0

Mini update. The thigh attachment is coming along nicely. I should finish it tomorrow, providing I'm not distracted by videogames. XD Big shout out to Xarmymustang for providing HaloGoddess' file (thanks to HaloGoddess too!), and for Kyre making a PDF version for me. It was a big help!

Photoon2012-04-05at01223.jpg

More pics later. ^_^

Thigh attachments looks great!
No mini-updates allowed!!!
We're more of a "super sized" croud!!!

Once again, great work and awaiting more!
Cheers,
Cereal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back