RTW's Noble team build WIP [EXTREMELY PIC HEAVY!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've definitely been busy. Everything looks great.
Sorry to hear that you had some parts break at the event, but hey!!!!! You got to meet and take a pic with Roxy it looks like! :p
Keep up the good work.

You've definitely been busy. Everything looks great.
Sorry to hear that you had some parts break at the event, but hey!!!!! You got to meet and take a pic with Roxy it looks like! :p
Keep up the good work.

Thank you Spartan! I've gotten everything mostly fixed from after the con, but regardless of his stuff breaking we had a lot of fun!! Roxy was really awesome, we chatted for a few minutes in between masses of people coming up to take pictures with us, and her suit looks 100X more epic in real life! She was the only 405th member I met there, besides Tim Winn, AKA Timecon, but he wasn't dressed up so he doesn't really count ;)

Hey everyone, quick update. Im still in NY because I couldn't fly home today because I got a stomach bug:( But my dad Skype'd me from back home in Arizona and let me know that the 4th and final layer of silicon I put on the biceps before I left, as well as all the molds keys, are nice and dry, so as soon as I'm home I can make a mother mold and get some casts casted out. (If anyone is in a bind and wants to buy some Reach biceps or hand plates cast in fiberglass, hit me up with a PM, but I'm not going to post an add in the classified until the whole kit is molded). I also got some fixup and paintwork done on the Jorge turret before I left and it looks a TON better now :D I'm also going to see if Wildon can come over some time, because I never got any pics of his shotgun, which I finished about 3 months ago.

Thanks for looking in!

Well, get better so you can get home and mold that bad boy! :p
Seriously though, hope the bug you got doesn't stick around for long and you can get back home soon.

Well, get better so you can get home and mold that bad boy! :p
Seriously though, hope the bug you got doesn't stick around for long and you can get back home soon.

Making the mother mold as we speak. I got home safe and sound, only an hour late because of weather delays, but I'm back home now. Random statement- Las Vagas looks really cool from 10,000 feet up :D We had to fly from NY to Vagas ( Did you know they have slot machines in the airport!?!?) then to AZ. But I'm getting off topic...

I also got a most of the carter helmet pep done after we came in last evening, and after some thinking, I decided I'm going to make Kats helmet out of foam, for more comfort.

I'll upload pics in a few, the mother mold is still drying on the biceps.

Just got around to seeing this thread, That's going to take a lot of work to make a whole noble team though, but all of it looks sick so far

Just got around to seeing this thread, That's going to take a lot of work to make a whole noble team though, but all of it looks sick so far

And money too :( After crunchin da numbers, it's somewhere around $600. Or enough to buy a Rubies Chief suit if you're completely stupid!! :D JK

Rt is a powahaaauuuseeee!!!

AWWWW YEEAAAA!!!!!

Hey, guyz, sorry for the lack of pix lately (and promising pics and taking forever to upload them :p). I have a really crappy PC that hates me and as internet connection problems and I'm offen times stuck using an IPad to copy paste pics to the 405th. Do have any idea how hard that is?!? Anyways, it randomly reloads the page in between copy pasting and all my typing is gone :(

On top of that I've just been busy with life and whatnot.

So yea. Im basically still here. Stay tuned.

Mate, cant wait to see you pull this off! It will be pretty sweet! Unfortunately, where I live, I am probably the only Spartan in the making for hundreds of miles around :(

Thanks U513. Maybe someday you'll be pleasently surprised and find that there really are some spartans near you. Ya never know :)

----------

Hey everybody, long time no see. It's time for a massive update.

MASSIVE UPDATE!!!!

I finally finished the Carter pep:
89C6067D_zps64c45218.jpg

626E6D4C_zps0c2b8120.jpg

I also stared Kats helmet out of foam:
4A95A644_zps60b717f9.jpg
BAA2A7E0_zps2054d3a1.jpg

I also have been modifying a lot of Jorge's armor to be better proportioned and more comfortable to wear. I ended up making a new grenadier shoulder that's lot bigger than the old one and has cooler battle damage:
144A2082_zps6f5bbd3e.jpg

I also made a new Jorge backpack out of EPS foam and foamies:
C7904E83_zps534af3b2.jpg

...aswell as adding a neck detail piece to the Jorge chest. I also splinted the Jorge chest to make it wider so that's why there's some unpainted parts on it:
414C9357_zpsff8a18e1.jpg

Also, the chain gun got a new paint job:
730EABAF_zps5ebfa2f5.jpg

I also made some shins for Kat.
D1571BBA_zps655820bc.jpg

And last, but best, a teaser of the sniper. More pics coming soon.
0BD2B030_zps601a9e97.jpg

Enjoy!

~Hazel

Wow! All of Noble Team, that is very ambitious. But, you are doing a good job of it so far. Keep at it!

Nice work! That battle damage looks beastly!
Thanks!
Wow! You sure put in a lot of effort into it my friend!
Eager to see Jorge's Armor done.

Good Luck!:)
Skip back two pages :)

His suits already done, although I'm still making endless modifications to make to look better and more comfortable to where, because of how bulky and walking-tank-ish it is.
Wow! All of Noble Team, that is very ambitious. But, you are doing a good job of it so far. Keep at it!
Thanks!

That battle damage is just beautiful, really. I like the start on Kats helmet, quite noble of you (no pun intended) to go with a foam helmet. Good job sprucing up Jorge's backpack too, no offense, but the old one was kind of bland looking.

That battle damage is just beautiful, really. I like the start on Kats helmet, quite noble of you (no pun intended) to go with a foam helmet. Good job sprucing up Jorge's backpack too, no offense, but the old one was kind of bland looking.

Thank you, the battle damage was much easier to achieve than I expected with foam, and came out looking better than expected aswell. The Kat helmet too a very long time to unfold the original pep for foam, but in the end made it much easier to build. And I completely agree with you about the old Jorge backpack, it was build out of cardboard in under an hour and wasn't even painted, it was just dry brushed to look battle worn. The new one fits better and is supported on Jorge's shoulders and is strapped underneath the chest piece, instead of being supported by the back of the chest piece, so it doesn't weigh down the from of the chest piece and make it look weird.

256621-funny-gifs-citizen-kane-clapping.gif

I love the armor effect you have on Jorge's suit. I also like seeing how you're using the foam (EVA and such), I'm about to start my own build, so I'm gathering as many ideas a possible before I start and this is helping.

Can't wait to see it all finished :D

First off you build or builds I should say are looking great.
And second, UR A GIRL?
And third if no than whoops. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back