Rundowns files hub ANNOUNCEMENT + teaser

Status
Not open for further replies.
7Christian7chief7 said:
hey rundown got any updates/files yet just wondering

-cheers

still tweaking the back of some parts. Its hard to see in the new vids they released. But its getting there ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
AHHHH...Rundown i hoping you would release this on my birthday, so it could like a present FROM YOU!!! but for EVERYONE!!! LOL :)

but anyways keep on trucking, can't wait on the finished file:D

okej enough fiddeling with these files sorry it took so long. It has all the big details but not the small edges on the back of the upper and lower arm. :)

Probably will be fiddeling later on it. This is the closest i could get it with the tiny amount of ref whe had of our main character!

here is the link to a zipped file that contains all 3d objects in .obj seperatly!

http://www.4shared.com/file/251442380/1a03954a/RUNDOWNs_reachparts.html

I currently dont have the time myself to unfold all of it due to exams and year works. Soz guys!

reach12.png

Do not copy and claim this as your own.

You're the man Ben!!!! Looks like a really great model!! I'll see what I can do on the unfold. Everything should be on the same scale, right?

mks81 said:
You're the man Ben!!!! Looks like a really great model!! I'll see what I can do on the unfold. Everything should be on the same scale, right?

yap everything should be the same scale normally!

thx for the input people ;)

rundown said:
okej enough fiddeling with these files sorry it took so long. It has all the big details but not the small edges on the back of the upper and lower arm. :) Probably will be fiddeling later on it. This is the closest i could get it with the tiny amount of ref whe had of our main character!here is the link to a zipped file that contains all 3d objects in .obj seperatly!http://www.4shared.com/file/251442380/1a03954a/RUNDOWNs_reachparts.htmlI currently dont have the time myself to unfold all of it due to exams and year works. Soz guys!
reach12.png

1269464483435.gif

THANKS RUNDOWN! YOU'RE AWESOME!

and here is the shin (i used the scale of the thigh for this so it is proportional to the thigh) and i scale the thigh for some one in the 6 foot range, thigh hight is 15 inches

any suggestions on what i should unfold next? i wont be unfolding the shoulder for i do not have the skills to make the assembly easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back