San Diego HALO Fan Film !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one "big" battle we have is actually kind of small. Its the Master Chief against 4 grunts. Its more comedic than action packed but youll like it. We will play with it but the final play of the movie doesnt have any slow mo shots. As it is your looking at a 30 minute movie.

It flows well and there is plenty of action / humor. Most of it is to show how powerful or smart rather the Master Chief really is.

here are some beginning floor plans

these are not to scale, feel free to comment and make suggestions.

MAP3.jpg

MAP2.jpg

MAP1001.jpg

Sorry the are on its side, just turn your monitor on its side. ;-) ;-)

thanks but i already have it. i think it was posted ealier or in another forum.

but good lookin out thanks a bunch.

Well shortly we will be moving into a warehouse to build the majority of our larger sets.

We have turned to the San Diego Film Commision to locate it for us. They should get back to us in a week or so.

With luck we will get one for free, or very cheap.

Also something kind of cool, i was out on a shoot for another student production and someone came up to me and some others and asked us if we knew about a Halo Fan Film in San Diego.

I was like yeah thats me. He was all excited saying hed donate his canon xl2 and steadicam and himself for the shoot. He was excited.

We are however going to be shooting in HD at 24p. This gives us a nice look and hopefully will transfer into a nice projected look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back