San Diego HALO Fan Film !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you need to make this movie epic (ha i love that word) and on a cheap budget u can get big scenery shots and vehicles and large structures all with computer animation with stationary stuff where it doesn't have to be moving animation, its a million times easier, u can make still shots and add em to the background, like a pelican could be added to the launch bay of the poA and a building could be added to the background, stuff like that, if u can find someone who can do that (i'd look over on halo mods forumns, theres a bunch o animators over there, they even do walking animations and stuff for character models) orlook up 3dsmax, its an animation program, 3dpalace.com or something like that, hosts a forum alll about 3dsmax, and if you look at some of there stuff, u'll see what i'm talking about, they makke cars, that look like real cars, and robots that looks like real metal, i mean it all depends on how good ur guy is, but u could achieve some awesome effects with comps, anyway good luck, and finish that trailer i wanna c it

Chewdog316 said:
Lots of guys from the forum are invovled.

Whats your talent?

Where r u from?

im from michigan, not much talent in anything really, just starting to build my own stuff.. im decent at photoshop, but nothing compared to anybody else on here...

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are the first two boards for scene two of the movie. You may recognize something but be aware this is a tease.

Also storyboards do not directly reflect what the final design of the film will look like. It is only a visual representation of the script as interpreted by the artist.

halo_board_one.jpg

halo_storyboard_2.jpg

Very cool to see your storyboards.

:mrgreen:

Any more of those you would like to share would be greatly appreciated.

MC's gun made me laugh. Does the artist play halo? No offense to him but his illustrations aren't very faithful. (then again, that's common in boards)
Anyway, this looks like it's going to be awsome.

They're just storyboards, not illustrations. They're just meant to give the director a pre-visualization of the action so that he can set up his shots.

They actually look pretty good as far as storyboards go. I've seen huge hollywood movies use storyboards more primitive than that.

It will be multidistributed via youtuebe, ifilm, podcast, apple movies and some others.

However as i have said long ago there will be not High Quality version unless you see it in the theater or get a DVD from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back