Scaling help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordon321

I've been away for over a year and I dont remember how to scale the pep files. i've searched for a sticky but found nothing specific. I'm using pepakura view/designer 3. Last time i remember having to convert the files in a pdf form to scale but i dont remember how i did it. Any help would be much appreciated

First measure your body parts that you going to make pep piece for in cm. Then open the pepakura designer ( not the viewer) and open the pep file that you need then click on 2D menu and you will see scale factor function then you will see change scale factor function( I prefer this function over the other) then use your measurement as your reference but you need to convert from cm to mm. And click ok. Then you need to move all the pep piece around to fit in the paper setting that you have in there. If you can save, save it but if you can't save you need to write down all the measurement that you used. That's it.

AH! Of course! the 2d menu, i had no idea where i scaled it before. Thanks a lot sandy, now I can work on scaling my half life hev suit and halo 4 helmet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back