Props Scorpion thread =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
.............................................................................what.?

this. is . i.n.s.a.n.e..........ly awsome!!!!! wow just wow!!!!!

and im sorry for being late, im sure by months in not years, but can someone put a link of the banshee. i just have to see it and cant find it .........plz

Someone get this man some cardboard. NAO.

Dude, bevbor, what the f**k. Why are you so awesome and how can I be like you?

i love the way you would take extended pauses in the time lapse, and the sound track..............................omfg now make a mold!!!!!!!!! XD

i love the way you would take extended pauses in the time lapse, and the sound track..............................omfg now make a mold!!!!!!!!! XD

it would probbably go qicker making those treads if he made a mold of them... but then it wouldnt be completly cardboard, and it wouldnt be so amazing...

I forgot to show how I make it.
Here's how I make segments of the thread.

(press on pictures to enlarge)

1. Copy template to cardboard:

4685010670_0e6a33a26e.jpg

2. Cut it out and bend:

4701340554_842d26081e.jpg

3. Hotglue it :)

4701341504_37214981fd.jpg

OMFG, my head exploded from the shear awssomeness of the banshee! Hahaha, i never thought that someone would be crazy enough to do something like that, let alone this! How long did it take you to make the banshee? And also where do you keep it, and where are you gonna keep the tank! If they ever open up a Halo museum, your banshee and scorpion should be at the entrance. This has to be one of the coolest things i've ever seen in my life, keep it up dude. :D

So, bevbor, any plans for molding that Banshee?

:p even though it would take an ungodly amount of material and the final product would be heavy as hell?

I say build it around a car, or make it so it can fit around a car... That'll freak out your neighbors.

Man if only I had a scorpion tank. Then I could, I could... I COULD GET A +18 KILL DEATH SPREAD AND TAKE 3 SHOTS OF A SPARTAN LASER THEN EXPLODE. true story. was pretty fun.

not to over-bump, but SIIIIICK!!!! I agree with RvB18 though, 1 gallon of silicone could probably make 2-3 molds for that. Then you could make 3 links at a time, maybe 9-10 a day. A couple of weeks and it's on to the suspension. But that would be a lost of casting plastic or fiberglass... money or time. Pick 1. Can't wait to see more of this! And if you make a Pelican... I shall be forced to book an airline flight out to you and pay homage to your awesomeness!

you know what would be reall awesome?

if you would put 4 lawnmower engines for each track and actually make the world awesomess........cardboard drive-able tank...

and maybe buy a model rocket and launch it from the barrel!!! that... would... be... EPIC!!!!!!!

BEVBOR FOR THE WIN!!!!!

My only question is you've created a Banshee, and now you're building a Scorpion, any plans for one of these to be at a convention in the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back