Sean Bradley's Energy Sword

Status
Not open for further replies.
heh, I've seen my new avi on like 4 different boards now.

and certain people's myspace ... ahem...

Yeah, I see pics from this site all over some peoples Myspace account with no indication that it isn't their own work...

:dee:

PEEPLES AR STEELING R ARMUR PIKS!!!

Oh noes!

Sean Bradley said:
Yeah, I see pics from this site all over some peoples Myspace account with no indication that it isn't their own work...

:dee:

PEEPLES AR STEELING R ARMUR PIKS!!!

Oh noes!

So you can't go and tell them that those aren't their pics and confront them about it? ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
des0lat3 said:
yeah i have seen the same on myspace.. there is one guy claims to have your suit adam he is on my top 8.. www.myspace.com/desolateme i think his name is fitzgerald.. check it out i believe it is your suit.

:notme:

Heh..

Thanks for the compliments CGClone! ;-)

Ironcobra3000 said:
I still want to see Sean dual wield swords OMGWTFHAXXORZ!!!

I do too, and

des0lat3 said:
yeah i have seen the same on myspace.. there is one guy claims to have your suit adam he is on my top 8.. www.myspace.com/desolateme i think his name is fitzgerald.. check it out i believe it is your suit.

yeah I was using Adam's pic but the caption was Master Chief armor, and I wasn't claiming it was mine.

I took it down. So forgive me and I'll take any flak you guys choose to throw at me. I deserve as much.

So I apologize and I wanted to clear that up here and now so it doesn't develop into something worse. :$ops:

I'm sure it's alright Fitz... after all Adam used those dogwalking pics to promote the site, so theres probably lots of people out there who have them up..

But I'm sure he appreciates your honesty.

Ironcobra3000 wrote:

I might be able to oblige. I'm just putting a couple things back together at the moment... I think dual swords are silly, but it might make an interesting pic.. I'll see what I can do.

Sean Bradley said:
I'm sure it's alright Fitz... after all Adam used those dogwalking pics to promote the site, so theres probably lots of people out there who have them up..

But I'm sure he appreciates your honesty.

Ironcobra3000 wrote:

I might be able to oblige. I'm just putting a couple things back together at the moment... I think dual swords are silly, but it might make an interesting pic.. I'll see what I can do.

Right and that's why I wanted to apologize.

Although I would love to see a dual wielded sword pic from Sean, wouldn't it be a little bit overkill? :mrgreen:

Do you mean instructions to go with the sword, or a Tutorial on how to build?

Either way... yes... just a matter of getting the time to do it.

I'll be writing intsructions to go with the sword very soon, but the tutorial might have to wait until I get more time to spare.

-Sean

Sean Bradley said:
Do you mean instructions to go with the sword, or a Tutorial on how to build?

Either way... yes... just a matter of getting the time to do it.

I'll be writing intsructions to go with the sword very soon, but the tutorial might have to wait until I get more time to spare.

-Sean

Sweet. I meant the tutorial, but instructions would be cool too. You rock, Sean!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back