selling hand plates (if is in wrong forum please move)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cristaldrag0n

Hi I have been working with molds for a while and made a couple hand plates I can color them any color you want. One goes for 25 dollars if you are interested pm me or post on the thread here are a couple pictures.

2008-04-12-42187.jpg

2008-04-12-42841.jpg

2008-04-12-42832.jpg

2008-04-12-42823.jpg

I don't see much point posting here selling hand plates when WE can learn how to make some here... and M$ might Sue you or sumtin or is illegal.

Nicktendo said:
In b4 thread lock.
You are not allowed to talk prices on the forums, also you cannot actually sell stuff here... Because microsoft can also sue the 405th.

-Fin(n)ish

Last edited by a moderator:
Scotty said:
what did you make them with ??? looks soft

I used the pep file for the base and used rebound 25 and smooth cast 300 ill tell you one thing they are not soft and to answer the other comment . I didn’t bother sanding that one down, it was the prototype I used the bare minimum of smooth cast to make it.

Last edited by a moderator:
No endless supply posts. No prices of produced items may be discussed here. Noobs can't sell things in the noob forums. -LOCKED

PS- I would clean up that pull you have and then mold it again. It has potential but is not competative with Doc's, Adam's, or Legendary as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back