Sharkhead-Nobody War Machine Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobody

Jr Member
This is Sharkhead's War Machine Helmet that I modified to be more accurate (I have his permission) but it still needs to be unfolded.

Sharkhead-NobodyWarMachine.jpg

Revised Model

http://www.4shared.com/file/3yenlH8o/Sharkhead-Nobody_War_Machine2.html

Thanks for looking

Im on it!

Edit:

After looking at the helmet for a while before starting my unfold, i made some observations

The modifications were very nice, but i still feel that its not as accurate as it could be. The ears could be narrowed in a bit. The top outside corners of each eye brought up a bit to make a more angled eye... Also the indent by the temples needs to be taken in a bit more and the "Mohawk" part isn't really all that raised above the rest of the helmet, there is just a little recessed valley between it and the rest.

almost.jpg

The inset pieces in the back of the helmet are not completely encased as if they were a window with a sill around them. The bottom of each inset piece lines up with the layer below it.

Back.jpg

One last thing i noticed is that the right behind the jaw (looking at a profile view) are some weird angles that don't follow the actual helmet or make sense as to why its modeled that way. I hate to be really nit-picky but i feel like all these would make the helmet much more accurate.

Profile.jpg

I'll see what I can do about those changes. I see what you mean about the indents on the back of the helmet but I think that only applies to the top one.

This is the most accurate war machine helmet pep available and the one I'll be using. Thanks man, great work! If you feel like tackling any of the other costume parts...please do!

Nobody said:
The revised model is in the first post

model looks good! Another suggestion would be to bring the inner ears out a tad but that could be fixed by keeping the ears seperate in the unfold.. other then that looks superb!

Last edited by a moderator:
JAM Designs said:
model looks good! Another suggestion would be to bring the inner ears out a tad but that could be fixed by keeping the ears seperate in the unfold.. other then that looks superb!

Thanks, I never mentioned this but the faceplate, ears and the lower back of the helmet are all separate.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been trying to modify Dungbettle's original Iron Man helmet to War Machine (I got his permission) but I cant find the right program to use. If Im not able to do it, do you think you could take a crack at it?

Here's what I got so far.

DSCN1502.jpg

DSCN1501.jpg

DSCN1503.jpg

About 95 percent done now I've been comparing this to my sculpted helmet and the dimensions are perfect, the only exception being the jaw on my sculpt. I like the way this looks, good job guys!

Cheers,

-Jay

I'm sorry to hear that, I thought that it was ok. Lets see some pictures and let me know how much bigger it should be.

Woah, I forgot you were modding this lol. It's been a while. @Dubean, that last picture where you circled the strange point deviating from the jaw, that is actually how the jaw meets the back. I have no idea why, but that's how it is. ^____^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back