Skyrim Pepakura Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I made an account here because I'm having trouble with downloading the pep files. I already have pep viewer downloaded. Do I need a 4 shared account? I click on the links posted and I'm brought to a page that's absolutely littered with ads and fake download buttons. Thanks for the help and sorry for sounding like a newb.

Click the little "download" button in the middle near "add to your account" then "free download" then sign in... you do have to sign in either with a social media or make an account with them I believe

Hello once again Skyrim Brothers and sisters! I'm super busy trying to get this one armor finished up. Its no surprise this time, it's the Elven armor! There are a lot of hanging pieces, so be warned when I manage to release this. It will be the Heavy armor version, as it is fully assembled, whereas the light armor is in pieces. I'm doing my best to clean up the models so it might take a bit. I'll keep you informed!

Hey guys, First post!
I was wanting to find out whether or not That Ebony Armor could be easily turned into the Ebony Mail... Do you think If i just removed some pieces, added some pocket mesh where the empty space would be, (for that shiny black chain mail effect) and looked at the game screen enough, I could make the ebony Mail?

Due to the weather being too cold to prime my other project I decided to try my hands on the Spriggan.

Last antler still needs to be assembled .
Did some minor sculpting on the face and forehead - more will have to wait until I decide how to attach the second pair of antler (making them removable for easier storage would be an option - but we'll see.) Had to change the nose/lips and size/position of the eyes a little to make it fit my more human proportions - now it sits rather well on my wig head.

Since it's all paper maché and paper clay for sculpting it's still fairly lightweight...

sprigg10.jpg

Hello once again, fellow Skyrim fans! I spent a lot of time working on these files. Lots of hanging/ floating pieces so I had to take artistic liberties to make most of them work. I also ended up using Heavy armor instead of Light armor. I hope you all appreciate the time it took. This was not my favorite set to unfold, but here it is in all its' glory. This just means that I'm a little step closer to making the weapons work. Hopefully. Anyway, I'm in the middle of moving, so the next batch will be a little longer than usual. I'm also gearing up for several comic con related events, and other amazing stuff I can't yet talk about. So, I've got a few projects in the middle of finishing. Making a life size Bulbasaur, and trying to finish my Darksiders Death costume. But enough about me, let's get to the meat, the new files for you! Elven armor!

Elven Male Heavy Boots
Measures about 15 inches.
hNecwCW.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/kNsj_qa_ce/Elven_Male_Heavy_Boots.html

Elven Male Heavy Thighs
Measures about 17 inches.
amsHlWu.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/O4Zztzeeba/Elven_Male_Heavy_Thighs.html

Elven Male Heavy Waist Pieces
Measures about 13 inches.
4juPZqm.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/aFLHRvgkce/Elven_Male_Heavy_Waist_Pieces.html

Elven Male Heavy Gauntlets
Measures about 12 inches.
aRUs7Ol.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/5rHLPuN5ce/Elven_Male_Heavy_Gauntlets.html

Elven Male Heavy Torso
Measures about 26 inches.
de4kKMY.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/AgIQ1KO8ba/Elven_Male_Heavy_Torso.html

Elven Male Heavy Shoulders
Measures about 12 inches.
7aglbL6.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/pN0CEj1gba/Elven_Male_Heavy_Shoulders.html

Elven Male Heavy Helmet
Measures about 15 inches.
5qRkKsP.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/zNcY-C6-ba/Elven_Male_Heavy_Helmet.html

Hello once again, fellow Skyrim fans! I spent a lot of time working on these files. Lots of hanging/ floating pieces so I had to take artistic liberties to make most of them work. I also ended up using Heavy armor instead of Light armor. I hope you all appreciate the time it took. This was not my favorite set to unfold, but here it is in all its' glory. This just means that I'm a little step closer to making the weapons work. Hopefully. Anyway, I'm in the middle of moving, so the next batch will be a little longer than usual. I'm also gearing up for several comic con related events, and other amazing stuff I can't yet talk about. So, I've got a few projects in the middle of finishing. Making a life size Bulbasaur, and trying to finish my Darksiders Death costume. But enough about me, let's get to the meat, the new files for you! Elven armor!

Yea!!! Although I would have preferred the lite armor from the games, this will greatly help. Thanks.

Yea!!! Although I would have preferred the lite armor from the games, this will greatly help. Thanks.

First off, I do not appreciate you saying this. You basically told me that even though I release free files, and even though Elven was super difficult, you wished you could have more. Seriously, not cool. And I'm not sure you've actually played Skyrim at all. I spent a few minutes online, and the only difference in appearance between the two that I could notice was light elven armor has no shoulder pieces. So, it looks like I released heavy and light armor.

First off, I do not appreciate you saying this. You basically told me that even though I release free files, and even though Elven was super difficult, you wished you could have more. Seriously, not cool. And I'm not sure you've actually played Skyrim at all. I spent a few minutes online, and the only difference in appearance between the two that I could notice was light elven armor has no shoulder pieces. So, it looks like I released heavy and light armor.

So you ignore the fact that nowhere in my post does it say that I am not appreciative of the work you've done. You ignore the fact that not only do I say thank you twice, but very strongly imply that i will be making the prices that you ever so graciously provided.

No, instead you single out that I would have preferred the lite armor versions. I know very well how hard it is to work on armor models getting them to look good. I understand completely that the lite armor is completely weird from looking at the in game models. Nowhere did I say that I wanted you to also make the lite armor. I just commented that in game the elven armor sets are almost always lite armor. I don't blame you at all for not wanting to make the lite armor as you would pretty much have to completely remake the models. I know I wouldn't want to have to do that, and honestly the armor in game fits in more with the heavy armors, and I've had debates with friends about why it says that it is lite armor. My favorite theory on that is that as the elves are highly athletic, it probably is lite armor to them.

Any ways, shame on you for jumping on me for one sentence in my four sentence comment. I ought to withdraw my saying thanks for the files, but as i am nice, I'm not...

So you ignore the fact that nowhere in my post does it say that I am not appreciative of the work you've done. You ignore the fact that not only do I say thank you twice, but very strongly imply that i will be making the prices that you ever so graciously provided.
No, instead you single out that I would have preferred the lite armor versions. I know very well how hard it is to work on armor models getting them to look good. I understand completely that the lite armor is completely weird from looking at the in game models. Nowhere did I say that I wanted you to also make the lite armor. I just commented that in game the elven armor sets are almost always lite armor. I don't blame you at all for not wanting to make the lite armor as you would pretty much have to completely remake the models. I know I wouldn't want to have to do that, and honestly the armor in game fits in more with the heavy armors, and I've had debates with friends about why it says that it is lite armor. My favorite theory on that is that as the elves are highly athletic, it probably is lite armor to them.

Any ways, shame on you for jumping on me for one sentence in my four sentence comment.

I did not ignore what you said. I told you that I did not appreciate you asking for more. You did not say thank you twice, you mention it once.

"Yea!!! Although I would have preferred the lite armor from the games, this will greatly help. Thanks."

Where are there two thanks? "Yea!!" and "greatly help" are not a thanks.

I release these files for free because I did not need to hog all these files to myself. You obviously understand the difficulty in working with the models, you mentioned as such, however, you implied you wanted light armor instead. That's what preferred means. I'm sure you now realize the only difference in light armor and heavy armor is that light armor is missing the shoulder plates that I released. I did not know at the time that they were so similar minus one piece. After looking its clear that you have the means to make light armor. I may have been quick in my judgment of your comment, and I apologize. However, no shame on me for saying how I felt, as your words relayed a different intention.

I did not ignore what you said. I told you that I did not appreciate you asking for more. You did not say thank you twice, you mention it once.

"Yea!!! Although I would have preferred the lite armor from the games, this will greatly help. Thanks."

Where are there two thanks? "Yea!!" and "greatly help" are not a thanks.

I release these files for free because I did not need to hog all these files to myself. You obviously understand the difficulty in working with the models, you mentioned as such, however, you implied you wanted light armor instead. That's what preferred means. I'm sure you now realize the only difference in light armor and heavy armor is that light armor is missing the shoulder plates that I released. I did not know at the time that they were so similar minus one piece. After looking its clear that you have the means to make light armor. I may have been quick in my judgment of your comment, and I apologize. However, no shame on me for saying how I felt, as your words relayed a different intention.

Thank you for your apology. I feel like I responded strongly, and as such feel like I should also apologize. I totally over reacted. I am sorry for this.

Lol,no need to fight here ;-) I can understand that if you worked for a gazilion hours on a fricking difficult armor ,and only got the respond nice but i would preferred.... I would not be a happy camper either.
But anyway,not everyone is comfortable with shooting out awesome and fan worshipping (ok imagine a lot of lols here),i have read comments on work myself where: oh nice, means: man awesome.
But anyway Moving on!

This looks way too cool zombigrimm!! thank you for tackeling that, now i'm not so lost the next time i tackle an elf. I can imagen that it could be made for lord of the rings-esque elves as wel.

We're buzy bondoing the paperkura files, we already put resin on it.
Maybe it's cool to know that i used the dragonskull to make a dragon whisperer headdress. I scaled it kinda to my head, made it, and after thye resin layer, cut a hole for my head. I also am glying the underjaw to the upper head so it will stand open and encloses my head. You can put it on your head trough the hole in the underjaw. I have to search for a picture.

Anyway thank you for the hard work.

I honstely have to admit i din't played skyrim,but i'm a costume maker and i see so many other uses for al these files.
any chance there a more staffs in the work? (not sure if there are more in the game or not, i tried to google, but found a lot of nexus things).

Lol,no need to fight here ;-) I can understand that if you worked for a gazilion hours on a fricking difficult armor ,and only got the respond nice but i would preferred.... I would not be a happy camper either.
But anyway,not everyone is comfortable with shooting out awesome and fan worshipping (ok imagine a lot of lols here),i have read comments on work myself where: oh nice, means: man awesome.
But anyway Moving on!

Exactly... I had been waiting since almost the beginning of this thread for the elven armor. To be honest I had no idea that there was a heavy armor version of the elven armor, as every time I found elven armor since back in Morrowind it had been light, but that being said, I did not check every armor set, soo... Is the shoulders really the only difference?

Exactly... I had been waiting since almost the beginning of this thread for the elven armor. To be honest I had no idea that there was a heavy armor version of the elven armor, as every time I found elven armor since back in Morrowind it had been light, but that being said, I did not check every armor set, soo... Is the shoulders really the only difference?
The SPECIFIC difference is that it doesn't use the shoulder files here, but it does have armor for the upper arm; but it's just a simple cylinder shape.

Now as far as in-game referencing goes, would this be the difference between elven armor and "gilded" elven armor, basically? Never really did a side-by-side-by-side comparison between regular elven armor, the specified "light" elven armor, and the "gilded" elven armor variants beyond looking at the shop/inventory "folded" model which doesn't really show much of any difference between the three if I remember right. Then again, it has been a while since I last played.

Now as far as in-game referencing goes, would this be the difference between elven armor and "gilded" elven armor, basically? Never really did a side-by-side-by-side comparison between regular elven armor, the specified "light" elven armor, and the "gilded" elven armor variants beyond looking at the shop/inventory "folded" model which doesn't really show much of any difference between the three if I remember right. Then again, it has been a while since I last played.
I believe the only difference is this:
Light- less armor, less weight, no fancy shoulders
Regular- base armor, base wieght, has fancy shoulders
Gilded/heavy-more armor, more weight, has fancy shoulders

Regular and gilded/heavy look the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back