Sliced peps

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those inquiring, yes there is a very great sliced magnum model by chevysrule. You can get my unfold of it here: http://www.4shared.com/file/3fOyUnBv/M6C_Sliced_Magnum_by_chevysrul.html

-Matt

Hi Matt, thanks for the link. However, it doesn't seem to be working for me. Once I wait the 20 sec to download and click the link, the pages returns an error and doesn't load or begin the download. Is this the case for anyone else or just me? I've been able to download Pep files from 4shared before without a problem...

Hi Matt, thanks for the link. However, it doesn't seem to be working for me. Once I wait the 20 sec to download and click the link, the pages returns an error and doesn't load or begin the download. Is this the case for anyone else or just me? I've been able to download Pep files from 4shared before without a problem...

i dont know why it isnt working for you, i downloaded it the other day and it worked fine?

i have successfully made a desert eagle, halo 3 pistol, and a halo reach AR mag
you don't have to find a sliced file, you can also go on google images and try to fing the picture and just print, cut, trace, and glue and boom your finished :p
well hope this also helped

i have successfully made a desert eagle, halo 3 pistol, and a halo reach AR mag
you don't have to find a sliced file, you can also go on google images and try to fing the picture and just print, cut, trace, and glue and boom your finished :p
well hope this also helped
Ha that actually makes a lot of sense, this seems alot easier than pepping something.
That's ok, I'll just bookmark the page and keep trying later until it works. I'm in no rush, as I'm still far off from finishing my armor suit.
Same here, i wanna finish my armor before moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back