• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
FuncootForever said:
I am sorry to ask you this, but please for the love of *banword* please make a tutorial on how to make that AR. I would be eternally grateful.

Ok il do my best to create a Tut on my AR for you guy's! :p But it will be based off diagrams ect. because I didnt take many pictures in the process

@Mobeus==Thanx man!

Last edited by a moderator:
Murakumo said:
how long did it take you to make that ar?

About 2 days, I built it in sections, starting with the top, then the handle, and then finaly the undersied of the gun.

smilie120 said:
Thanx guys im going to Fiberglass these tomorrow and hopefully prime the helmet.
Hey Smilie can you send me some real close and lots of angles of your AR... I'm at work... But they would be helpful when I got to build mine... :)

looks awesome! i want to do an odst too but my computer and printer broke (im using my laptop until i order the new one) so i cant use pepakura until then. any chance you will put the chest armor file on the forums?

That second size looks much better, nice job... are you going to be making any other pieces? The only other pep file was for the shinguards. Looks good!

Ruze789 said:
That second size looks much better, nice job... are you going to be making any other pieces? The only other pep file was for the shinguards. Looks good!

Nah im going to custom make the shins and shoulders. Im going to galss this baby in 30mins. so il have updates tommorow!

smilie120 said:
Nah im going to custom make the shins and shoulders. Im going to galss this baby in 30mins. so il have updates tommorow!

That's awesome! Looking forward and please take much pictures!

[attachment=845:picture_3.jpg]
In this picture you seen in the middle there are no numbers. It is like that for quit a few pieces so do you think I should make a new one cause it could deform the shape. Give your opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back